Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

Zoro's final sentence refers to the same person, in the vignettes it is clear who he is talking about. (Monkey D. Luffy)

Nooooo my ZoroSanji yaoi headcanons noooooooo
Oda you shattered everything nooooo

ODA: "Yes. Deal with it. Luffy and Zoro are partners. They are each other's best friend. Sanji is the third rate this guy".

OMG this chapter is so much gold!!

Right Hand is practically Vice Captain- or well, no. Right Hand has to do with more about strength and capabilities. Vice Captain is leadership title, so yeah, King has a title far superior to Vice Captain in terms of strength portrayal and that's what Oda gives a fuck about, too, and that's where that cover page comes from.

So unless you think Katakuri = Smoothie because they're both Sweet Commanders, spare the retardism.

And ok bro, Kaido could not even beat a half dead, 30+ bones broken Zoro without getting overwhelmed in CQC, getting himself scarred for life, bleeding all over and huffing like crazy.
@King of the world king is the right hand of your fav, why the fuck you are wanking others and not your crewmates lmao :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.