Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I'm giving Marco the benefit of the doubt to either show advanced haki, awakening OR COC... He has to deserve this skillset!

But seriously, him fighting King and Queen at once is already a huge feat, especially since we know how strong King actually is.
But like that was for two seconds and King barely showed his God Like power at that point. King was literally trolling and giving goofy facial expressions and he still gave Marco a lasting wound on panel

When I say Cracker and Katakuri aren even in same tier, clown.
You just give your own words to others, lol.
So... like, you think Cracker and Katakuri are not in same tiers even though they share the same rank of Sweet Commander.

But you think Katakuri and King are, simply because they're both "YC1", an imaginary, fan-made term that doesn't even exist in One Piece universe or in Oda's books?

Lmao.

Right Hand is practically Vice Captain- or well, no. Right Hand has to do with more about strength and capabilities. Vice Captain is leadership title, so yeah, King has a title far superior to Vice Captain in terms of strength portrayal and that's what Oda gives a fuck about, too, and that's where that cover page comes from.

So unless you think Katakuri = Smoothie because they're both Sweet Commanders, spare the retardism.

And ok bro, Kaido could not even beat a half dead, 30+ bones broken Zoro without getting overwhelmed in CQC, getting himself scarred for life, bleeding all over and huffing like crazy.
Zoro was dead after his last attack if luffy did not get back up and Law did not get him out of there .
The man said it him self he spend everything do that attack and second later Kaido doing ACoC with luffy like nothing happen even with that scar .

Nah, King and Marco are still very much comparable. Marco having/not having CoC changes nothing. He just has one of the most overpowered fruits in existence. And even if there's a difference it isn't pretty far off IMO.

Also Queen vs Marco never existed in the first place. That's like taking Queen to a slaughterhouse.
Don't underrate queen, he took an attack from Marco in base and was barely damaged

King was bleeding all over the place

Anyways I am gonna stop trolling Luffy.
He's obviously very strong but I do think you guys are overrating him like we overrated Zoro. If Zoro vs King shows anything don't put too much stock into Kaido feats.

Luffy is a low top tier and that's it for now.
Zoro is YC1 level
Yamato low YC1 level
End of Wano:
Luffy = mid top tier
Zoro = low top tier
Yamato = low top tier but weaker than Zoro.

I'm sure Zoro will get his moment. He sure won't stick to high tiers while Luffy already rivals top tiers.
Zoro will fight a certified top tier in Elbaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.