Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you spew verbal diarrhea. Address the points.
Some other time but King mid diffs Katakuri
Zoro is clearly clearly without a shadow a doubt stronger than chapter 1000 Luffy who is stronger than Katakuri
Current King is stronger than Zoro and defacto stronger than chapter 1000 Luffy
Chapter 1010 Luffy vs King is debatable as both are low top tiers but I'll say Luffy high diffs.

I am not the prisoner of the moment you are stubborn stuck in your genuine hate for a fictional character where every single time you show up, you are there to spew salt.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Huge Zoro fan here.

Just consider that Oden was using Enma like it was nothing at the age of 9. Is Oda telling us that 9 year old Oden had higher haki control and Willpower to tame enma than current Zoro? :shocking:

Okay...
- COC
- Special, logia like, paramecia
- Awakening, can turn his surroundings into mochi, signature move: peerless donuts. Is able to injure Bound Man quite good, with brute force!
- super armament haki (hence high durability which was only overpowered by Bound Man, can be combined with his stickiness)
- Speed to tag Snake Man in CQC
- Attack power to match Snake Man in CQC, attack power to deflect Kong Guns

Either I don't understand what an one trick pony truly is - in this case Katakuri might really be one since he's versatile af - or you're simply wrong about this lol.

Before you argue, it's clear that King is physically much stronger than Katakuri, he can also tank a lot more. But as I said, Katakuri dodges, he aims at weakspots, he uses his surroundings to attack. He's basically a better version of Doflamingo but with op COO.
cracker coa was enough to bypass G4 coa hacky that said if King hit once katakuri he will lose some limb.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So I guess Zoro and King broke into the dome again and triggered the explosion, hence why Queen starts talking about King, and there's Beast pirates scrubs around
It can be that Queen talked about King because he heard the explosion.
It could be yet another reference due to Sanji's flames.
Who knows.
Gotta wait at least until full summary for this one.

1034- Sanji vs Queen full chap , Sanji wins
1035,36 - Kid and Law vs Big mom , Big mom wins but is quite damaged
1037- Zoro vs King , Zoro wins
1038- Luffy vs Kaido , Luffy looses again
1039 - Zoro + Luffy vs Kaido , Kaido on his last leg
1040,44 - Kaido flashback
1045,46,47 - Full Zoro + Luffy vs Awakened Kaido and also the other stuff mixed in
1048 - Luffy G5
1049 - ZKK
It would be utter garbage writing for the big mom fight to end before zoro vs king

Even if they lose, kid and law need to stall big mom up until the moment kaido is defeated or else Luffy dies

It makes sense as Queen and Jack are very underwhelming. King tips the scale as Kaido took King to Marine Ford and King is specifically given distinction "Leader of All stars" and now you have Queen calling King undefeatable not some random fodder who called Kata undefeatable.

I place Katakuri below pre CoC Mastered Zoro while King mid/high diffs that Zoro.
King high diffs Marco while Marco high diffs Kuri
Queen underwhelming? Can u stop reading the manga with Zoro glasses?
Queen Is worhty of being a pirate with a bounty above 1b.
U said that Zoro was gonna low-diff King and now King is Admiral level since this never happened?
It's Zoro the one you have to change in your tier list, not King.
King is the same tier of Katakuri and before of this chapter Zoro was below that level.
If u think that Zoro can keep up with Luffy you choiced the wrong manga, Luffy >>> Zoro, just like Roger >>> Rayleigh, the point Rayleigh needs Gabban help against Oden while Roger easily sends him flying.
Kaido >>> King.
Luffy >>> Zoro.

Queen underwhelming? Can u stop reading the manga with Zoro glasses?
Queen Is worhty of being a pirate with a bounty above 1b.
U said that Zoro was gonna low-diff King and now King is Admiral level since this never happened?
It's Zoro the one you have to change in your tier list, not King.
King is the same tier of Katakuri and before of this chapter Zoro was below that level.
If u think that Zoro can keep up with Luffy you choiced the wrong manga, Luffy >>> Zoro, just like Roger >>> Rayleigh, the point Rayleigh needs Gabban help against Oden while Roger easily sends him flying.
Kaido >>> King.
Luffy >>> Zoro.
Yeah no King low diffs Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.