Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If kid and fujitora's forces were to clash, kid should have the upper hand on levitating or controlling metal, because magnetism > gravity. But on a big scale gravity has more effect by bending more the fabric of space therefore having a bigger impact on things around...
Magnetism > Gravity in IRL.

Here Fujitoras Gravity is stronger here. He can summon shit from outerspace while Kid cant collect all the metal in Onigashima. The difference in forces are so huge that its laughable.

Where did you get the power up from? If anything the spoilers indicate that Zoro was holding back his haki trying to regulate it with Enma.

Not to mention Marco couldn't even push King to Hybrid and lost. Zoro hasn't lost. You just jumped to the wrong conclusion from a few good scenes. Even if Zoro was weaker than King (which he isn't), it doesn't mean he's as strong as Marco....looking at the leeway which King beat Marco with
First of all where do you rank King among high tiers and top tiers
Where do you rank Zoro
Where do you rank Marco?

How does King vs Yamatrash and King vs Luffy go?

- Chapter 1,033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".

- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.

An explosion caused by King or straight up out of nowhere?

- Sanji Vs. Queen.

- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.

A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!

- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"

Sanji finally asking the real question here. Took long enough.
- Queen: "Ask him !!"

I was hoping for a good answer from Queen but all I got was this:

- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Color of Armament.

- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.
So even Zoro's main finishing move didn't do jack to King?

-Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.

So couple or all of Zoro's swords fall of the island which indicates Zoro got defeated? Usually when swordsman doesn't hold on to their weapons in a duel proves that either that person got defeated or incapable of fighting for a while. Let's see how this plays out.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.

- Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "

I don't know. Maybe they suddenly grows legs and walks by itself?

- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.

Didn't Gyukimaru explained something similar like this already?
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
So does that applies to every swords or just Kitetsu only?
- Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.

- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!
LMAO!!!!

Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
So Enma is indeed alive?

- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
Did Zoro fall back to the dome or something?
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
Enma:

- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.

- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
Zoro to King:

- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

You go Zoro.
(Wonder what kind of debt Zoro is talking about though?)
-No break next week.
Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.