Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Why do you hate Mihawk?
Bland character that gets circular scaling and I doubt if he wasn't Zoro's goal would actually have any fans or relevance. I doubt anyone actually likes Mihawk straight up. They only like him because he's Zoro's strength goals. He's one of the few characters that have little to stand on by themselves.

That might change but for now he's as good as cardboard

Bland character that gets circular scaling and I doubt if he wasn't Zoro's goal would actually have any fans or relevance. I doubt anyone actually likes Mihawk straight up. They only like him because he's Zoro's strength goals. He's one of the few characters that have little to stand on by themselves.

That might change but for now he's as good as cardboard
There are people who genuinely like Mihawk like @Den_Den_Mushi
That's your opinion, Mihawk's power scaling comes from the fact that
-He is stronger than every swordsman in One Piece that includes Big Mom and Shanks
-Data book says he is stronger than Shanks and waiting for an opponent even stronger than Shanks
-One of the only two characters in history to make a black blade
-One of the only two characters in history to have his battle become a historical legend, acknowledged by 2nd greatest pirate ever. Akainu vs Aokiji is a legend due to stakes it had but Mihawk vs Shanks is a legend simply because it was so crazy it shook the grand line. In comparison two ordinary top tiers Kaido and Big Mom fight for 3 days and no one gives a fuck.

With the way things turned out with Apoo, neither him nor CP0 are going down in my opinion. This leaves:

Sanji vs Queen
Zoro vs King
Eustass Law vs Big Mom
Luffy vs Kaido
... and Zoro vs Kaido as the only matchups remaining.

OH YEAH EXCEPT FOR RAIZO VS FUKUROKUJO WHICH IS STILL GOING ON FOR SOME REASON :suresure:
saving the best fight for last
the raizo fuku fight is about to be fire
:finally:

King the best YC :finally:
Even Queen knows that King is built different but a certain fandom tries to deny it :pepecafe:
And then
We might have to change the 5 star rating, with just Zoro for this chapter :steef::cheers:

King might be stronger than Ben Beckman :king::beckmoji::finally:

So it's confirmed that Zoro best friend is also Luffy :watchout:
If king stronger than Ben, so King maybe stronger than shanks too. Coz Oda said that Ben Beckmen is nearly stong as shanks

hahaha are you for real ?? gravity is the weakest fundamental force LMAO
The fuck are you even smoking? LMAO, Who is talking about fundamental forces?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
We are talking about a giant magnet being stronger than gravity itself. Lets see Kidd pull metal from outter space then we'll talk. Fucking Sanjistans man, will pull any unrelated BS to try and fill their retarded agenda.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

The fuck are you even smoking? LMAO, Who is talking about fundamental forces?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
We are talking about a giant magnet being stronger than gravity itself. Lets see Kidd pull metal from outter space then we'll talk. Fucking Sanjistans man, will pull any unrelated BS to try and fill their retarded agenda.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
so we are talking about fundamental forces ? right ? :kaidowhat:
On a big scale gravity has the advantage but the lower the scale the more electromagnetism is stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.