Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck is this headcanon. Is that why they were planning on taking out WB a Yonko himself by luring him to their home territory? So they could "Keep the balance?"

Akainu literally went after BB after MF war to try and contain him. Dont give me that bullshit excuse of keeping the balance.

Yonkos rule the seas because Marines cant contain them and couldn't stop their growth to the top. They captured kaido multiple times and tried to kill him but failed. They needed to ally with Shichi in order to guarantee that the Yonkos wont stomp them
The fuck is this headcanon. Is that why they were planning on taking out WB a Yonko himself by luring him to their home territory? So they could "Keep the balance?"

time to read

what they did was execute gold roger's son as they had planned since he was born
wb retaliating meant it was necessary they would have to fight him
they do not actively seek to get rid of the yonkos

"Akainu literally went after BB after MF war to try and contain him. Dont give me that bullshit excuse of keeping the balance."
1. BB wasnt a yonko
2. he was sent to retrieve bonney
3. He never did go after BB who ran away

the headcanon seems to be coming from you

"They needed to ally with Shichi in order to guarantee that the Yonkos wont stomp them"
I see 2 yonkos being allied and having their hands full with the worst generation with the exclusion of BB . but yeah a force with 4 admirals a horde of vice admirals , 2 admiral candidates will be "stomped". amazing stuff

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I think Fuji pull strength ( what we have seen) is so far superior.

We only have seen aoe some moves so we don't know if focusing in a small area increases its pull power.

During kid awakening against BM for example law was next to her and he kept his sword so it doesn't seem overwhelming the magnetic pull.
Fuji to me has wider aoe Kidd for me if he's tugging against metal vs Fuji, I think his force just wins because it's what his fruit directly interacts with an controls.

imu is luffy's sworn enemy one is the boss of D. and the other the boss of the world

freedom = luffy
control = imu

luffy vs imu is inevitable it will be the ultimate fight only the supreme king will emerge victorious so luffy

trusting looks is no use BB is the proof we thought he was a random
Imu dont look like a fighter, and gorosei are old af...

I might be wrong depending on how the story goes though
imu is luffy's sworn enemy one is the boss of D. and the other the boss of the world

freedom = luffy
control = imu

luffy vs imu is inevitable it will be the ultimate fight only the supreme king will emerge victorious so luffy

trusting looks is no use BB is the proof we thought he was a random jaya and look where he is today

Because King is whooping Zoros ass and Zoro needs power up to win

And that's coming from one of the Zoro FC's Jefes. That's even worse than Cinera's obsession with Yamahoe.

Train your haki, Shishi-chan. :brootea:
Such devotion to the blade. :steef:

Nik shouldn't have been part of the Sicarios, i thereby with the blessing of Urouge order Shishio to be stripped of his "strongest Zoro wanker" title and hand it to Nik87 the rightful heir.

Status
Not open for further replies.