Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
The Shuyaku fight has been pure gold and the editing is brilliant. Lmao. :fujilaugh:

Shuyaku is now my 2nd favorite character in this meme manga (after Lee of course :absojustice:), his disappointment in One Piece is rather relatable. :catsweat:

โ€œOpinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.โ€ We are not even one whole month into 2020 and we already have a quote of the year. :rolaugh:

Jiihad still has the best lines though. :phoenixmarco:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Using the power of Robbie Rotten to get myself out of a desperate situation :finally:

"I know **** he's giving us a real fight" lol

Can't wait for @Jiihad transformations next up assuming you're doing the MA arc
I was worried youโ€™d logged off forever lol. Never stop lurking My guy lel.

The Shuyaku fight has been pure gold and the editing is brilliant. Lmao. :fujilaugh:

Shuyaku is now my 2nd favorite character in this meme manga (after Lee of course :absojustice:), his disappointment in One Piece is rather relatable. :catsweat:

โ€œOpinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.โ€ We are not even one whole month into 2020 and we already have a quote of the year. :rolaugh:

Jiihad still has the best lines though. :phoenixmarco:
Shuyakuโ€™s psychological state deserves an analysis by someone much more qualified than myself (the character, not the actual person (though he may need a lookup too :afrokappa:))

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž