Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he infuses enma with conq at the end of the chapter
He need to befriended with enma first cooperate it with his coa just like the way oden tamed them.then after that we talking about adv coc.the issue there was zoro doesnt have enough strength and coa to overcome enma thus he couldnt even make a dent to king.he himself admit that.

As ussual you guys always like to skip the stairs.while it essentially needed to step on every single of them.just like what luffy did in order to uses 3 adv colors of haki.
Zoro couldnt even infused adv coa let alone adv coc.if he can king already a dead meat.

I guess this is the scene we get at the end of the chapter, with CoC instead of CoA.

Zoro knew how to flow his haki since the TS. CoC coating for him should be even easier to do than for Luffy if he can control his CoC.
Of course Zoro will coat coc with Enma he is fighting with 1 sword.
Zoro last panel will me sunacchi vs Kaido and in that panel Zoro will blacken Enma quote me again when that happen :milaugh:

He need to befriended with enma first cooperate it with his coa just like the way oden tamed them.then after that we talking about adv coc.the issue there was zoro doesnt have enough strength and coa to overcome enma thus he couldnt even make a dent to king.he himself admit that.

As ussual you guys always like to skip the stairs.while it essentially needed to step on every single of them.just like what luffy did in order to uses 3 adv colors of haki.
Zoro couldnt even infused adv coa let alone adv coc.if he can king already a dead meat.
buddy zoro says he gives enma what she wants
then fodder pass out
he s giving enma conq haki

Zoro’s onigiri cut King and made him bleed… If you’ve forgotten

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Hybrid Kaido >> Zoro
Same hybrid Kaido couldn't even get past a base Luffy using adCoC, my question to you is how exactly is Zoro going to touch Luffy with his adCoC if Kaido couldn't
Current Luffy is fighting a version of Kaido that is decidedly more nerfed than everything he is. Recall that Luffy was low diffed in their first rooftop encounter, it would be extremely counterintuitive to postulate that Luffy reached his same level of power now after one single post defeat power creep.

I don't deny that Zoro is defeated by Kaido in an actual fight that being said, probably high difficulty range sounds like a fair bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.