Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uses three sword style in the end. (Context-wise, i think this is referring to Shimotsuki kouzaburou using the three sword style but not 100% sure)
This would make no sense imo, Oda hyped Kozaburo as an amazing swordsmith rather than a swordsman
Ushimaru is the renowned swordsman of the Shimotsuki and from the FB he was a two sword style user

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
that makes sense tbh

Most characters don't create their own style

Luffy was trained by Garp when he was young, his style is basically just garp's style adapted for the gomu gomu nomi
Sanji was trained by zeff, his style is zeff's style adapted with diable jambe
Zoro could have possibly been trained by kozaburo
Please don't say this nonsense. Kozaburo using Santoryu is a retcon of Zoro's original backstory, and a very shitty one at that.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
From Japanese leaker :
最後の
「そうだな船長と親友との約束があるんだ」は
船長・・・ルフィー
親友・・・くいな
だと思ったが
Translate :
in last
"Yes, I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"
Captain,=Luffy.
My best friend=Kuina
as I think.
The war continues.
Kekw

Splitting the sky is a feat done by wills clashing??? It’s not AP??? Wtf are you guys saying. Almost no attack had any effect at all on kaido except ACoC. That proves that the AP is just that huge. Ulti took hits from napoleon,Hera one Prometheus. Took thunder bagua from Yamato. But one hit from big mom with ACoC knocked her out permanently. This proves the difference in AP. Zoro is nowhere near Luffy right now in AP
splitting the sky can only be done by 2 people clashing with advCOC not with strong punches and kicks :kriwhat:
COC is an ability to overpower the will, so attacks from advCOC contain the users strong will within them, that's why unless you yourself can protect from the attack with advCOC you will get damaged and knocked out more often than not, it doesn't mean those attacks are strong!
strongest AP attacks cause tons of AOE damage, Luffy with KKG can probably destroy a city but base Luffy with his no name advCOC attacks wont even cause close to the same level of damage.

If sanji doesn't pull advanced coc or advanced coa to defeat queen and instead pulls more bullshit germa genes, oda can go Fck himself with his rubber comics
Sanji doesn't need that, Devil Leg is his main source of damage, so Oda could just make Sanji develop something new

CoC could be a thing, since most DF users who rely 100% on Devil Fruit may also get Adv CoC to boost them even more

Status
Not open for further replies.