Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro inflicted more damage to Kaido in one Asura attack than Luffy in the entirety of his first rooftop round. "Shallow vs This will leave a scar" Kaido doesn't mock the opponents he deems very worthy.

Funny because he deems luffy more worthy compared to Zoro. Lmao luffy got compared to the top tiers & split the skies with kaido

Destructive levels of haki clashing.

You bring up how Zoro beats his opponents in one attack? If luffy did that everyone would call it bullshit and asspulls lmao foh.

Zoro doesn’t have better AP just because he finishes fights with one attack you fucking sped
just cause Zoro can beat someone in 1 hit doesn't mean he is stronger than Luffy stop!
a clown will always be a clown, even when shown facts they will just spew a bunch of drivel and a whole lot of nonsense, your parents must be proud of the wasted education on.

Zoro inflicted more damage to Kaido in one Asura attack than Luffy in the entirety of his first rooftop round. "Shallow vs This will leave a scar" Kaido doesn't mock the opponents he deems very worthy.
Right. And it's interesting, cause at this moment he used haoshoku without knowing and controlled Enma.

Now I'm starting to think about it. Oda just left it in front of us and now he is confirming that to control Enma, the user needs to use haoshoku. :finally:

just cause Zoro can beat someone in 1 hit doesn't mean he is stronger than Luffy stop!
a clown will always be a clown, even when shown facts they will just spew a bunch of drivel and a whole lot of nonsense, your parents must be proud of the wasted education on.

Lmao you said zoro has better ap because he beats his opponents in one attack?

I’m saying if luffy did the same people would call it bullshit and asspull? Do you want luffy to one shot everyone you clown?

Your logic is fucking stupid.

Funny because he deems luffy more worthy compared to Zoro. Lmao luffy got compared to the top tiers & split the skies with kaido

Destructive levels of haki clashing.
Funny that Luffy lost twice to Kaido just on the rooftop and Kaido told to Law&Zoro if they had join kaido they would have conquer the wrold (which so far he coudnt that speak volume to what they did when your boy was sleeping to the ground). But hey let see how this arc end cuz I bet that Zoro will have the last shot on Kaido. :shocking::suresure::blush:

Xebec, BM and Kaidou counts? Because him needed only Roger helps, but was a Whole crew vs two guys.
We don't know what level they were at at that time, who fought who, and what went down.

Garp was given to him Admirals and even Fleet Admirals position, him recused all the time, so position don't mean shit.
Except in Akainu's case, it was given to him specifically because of his strength. We can't say the same about Sengoku because we don't know how he achieved that rank.

Segonku Fleet admiral>Sakazuki Fleet Admiral
You're reading a shonen

Only top tier Sakazuki defeat was aokiji even with a DF who counter another Magma>Fire>Ice.
They merely cancel each other out lol. Go look at a video of lava being poured over a block of ice. It's not what you expect.

Lmao you said zoro has better ap because he beats his opponents in one attack?

I’m saying if luffy did the same people would call it bullshit and asspull? Do you want luffy to one shot everyone you clown?

Your logic is fucking stupid.
And in your head someone with better AP = stronger?

Katakuri has better COO than Big Mom does that mean he is stronger than her?

King is showing to have better defence than Kaido does that mean he is stronger than him?

Killer has better speed that Kid is he stronger than him?

I give up :queenmeme:

Yes. (I read the flashback and saw.)

But here are some crumbs for thought.

1. We don’t know when Oden started using CoC passively to tame Enma, but we know he was using it when he met Whitebeard even though he himself didn’t know it.

2. The sword was a birth gift. Kozaburo wouldn’t give a deadly sword to a child, therefore like we learn this chapter, it’s likely the sword automatically accepted Oden as it’s master. Swords have done this before (Sandai etc.)

I should note that a sword accepting an owner doesn’t mean the sword is mastered, but rather sword can be wielded without threat of death to the owner.

3. Oden had no problem giving Enma, a deadly blade, to his daughter. Meaning the sword can likely just accept an owner, like I said above(like Shusui wanting Zoro). And as Kozaburo states, swords have their own personalities.
1.yeah i couldnt agree more.

2. yeah sword choose it's master and it doesnt make them automatically mastered, it also doesnt mean the sword will go easy to the user at first, as we can see with zoro that he is working hard only to cooperate and synchronize with enma and zoro himself admit on this chapter that oden must be insane for using enma easily means oden must work his ass of as hard asf to make it possible thus zoro say he will do it same and giving whatever required to use enma on daily basis without bothering him equal with him become way way stronger than before.

3.imho oden giving his swords to his daughter ( i think he intent to share each to hyori and momo) bcause he hopes his daughter/son use it wisely or pass it to someone right, that later come true, it's prolly a coincidence to see hyori give enma to zoro as exchange for the shusui but it could be a fate, and even he prollyknew that even he threw that swords away,and pickedby some bums, eventually the swords will end up at the owner, exactly like shushui that ends up back again to ryumai grave rest alongside his true owner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.