Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zoro is basically going to become an advCoC user aswell now. Oda that sly fucker, did it in an indirect way via Enma's gimmick, but at the end of the day he's feeding that sword his conquerors haki, which is the same in green. Next step would be to get it onto all three of his sword.
Prolly will look super cool and those environmental damage feats will let the Zbois go crazy within the next chapters lmao. Rightfully tho

I highly doubt that King will be able to match that power. The next chapter will be super interesting

So Zoro is basically going to become an advCoC user aswell now. Oda that sly fucker, did it in an indirect way via Enma's gimmick, but at the end of the day he's feeding that sword his conquerors haki, which is the same in green. Next step would be to get it onto all three of his sword.
Prolly will look super cool and those environmental damage feats will let the Zbois go crazy within the next chapters lmao. Rightfully tho

I highly doubt that King will be able to match that power. The next chapter will be super interesting
not adv. Coc yet let him master the Normal one first

How was that a clean hit? and Zoro has already commented that he has cut King many times but doesn't bleed that's why people are saying King's defence in above Kaido

Clearly the fight with King is different for Zoro if not he would have beat him when he landed the oni giri.

Asura was the first attack that made Kaido huff puff spew blood and feel pain, not G4 advCOA attacks, not ope ope attacks, not punisher blade attacks, not metals attacks but Asura you listing this doesn't that already prove my point?

This isn't real world its One Piece!

So you agree that King's defence is better than Kaido but Kaido's endurance is higher, good to know!
king defence isnt better than kaido, king is constantly trying to block, pairing or dodge using his ability while kaido is pure suicidal who voluntary tking hits for fun because he confident with his durability. kaido doesnt bother to use any blocking or defence method whatsoever. kaido even say to scabbards he will be really glad if them can slain him but they attack too shallow for him making him dissapointed and retalite hard. even oden's totsuka who are by far most deadly attack to kaido ever, only incapacitated him for mere seconds, while his thunder bagua KOed oden.

we cant call it defence since kaido basically not really defend himself and sometimes taking hits voluntarily lol. at best we can call it terrific durability and endurance since he is always to withstand with any kind of pressures, damages and pain.

i like to comparing queen to kaido more since queen keep taking hits and damage and keep standing. same like jack.

IMHO for king's case, he prolly more like cracker ( but i dont say he is a glasschin like cracker) who has formidable and unique ability or instrument to defence himself against attacks. that's why zoro say he need to figure what king really is. wondering about his angelic wings and fire stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.