Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has not won a single major fight 1v1 since time-skip started lol
I believe that they are things to consider against dofla.
What about cracker or katakuri?
As for kaido i believe it's only natural for Luffy to be weaker than him because he is the strongest in the world. He should be weaker because if he was actually stronger than kaido than after wano Luffy would look like prime WB lol...

I’m not wrong.

Luffy > Oden as confirmed by Yamato when Luffy split the sky (since Oden never accomplished it and was blown away by Roger and Whitebeard doing it

Oden > Zoro as confirmed by Zoro (since he thinks it’s crazy that someone could casually handle Enma).

Thus we can directly infer that Luffy > Oden > Zoro which directly implies Luffy >> Zoro.

Sorry Zoro bros…
:crazwhat:
So since Zoro conqours Enma it will be Luffy > Zoro>= Oden ?

I low key think the three Sweet Commanders together ain't putting King down.

The combination of godly defence (he's superior to Kaido in his main stat for God's sake) godly offence (consistently overpowering freaking Zoro!!!) and that crazy mobility with his flight is too much for them.

King low diffs Smoothie and Cracker and then goes Hybrid to play ping ping with Katakuri.
No dude, just no.

And Durability isnt Kaido’s main stat, its his freakish endurance and recovery rate.

Don't act like a child. Pica vs Zoro wasn't on purpose. Zoro didn't ask for a rest or a break.

It's not a 1 on 1 if one wants a break just for his own. It would be right only if both sides agree with it. And in luffy's case, it was worst. He not only ran like a coward but also took Kata's sister with him. And most importantly, Kata was never defeated actually, he was just generous at the end.
Lol, did you write some kind of constitution of what is 1 vs 1 and what is not....going by your own logic, Zoro vs Pica is still not "1 vs 1".....Zoro did ask for "help" from Orlumbus to jump......
Luffy vs Katakuri both sides "acknowledged" each other.....he was not "generous" lol....he couldn't stand up to "will power"....as simple as that....

I believe that they are things to consider against dofla.
What about cracker or katakuri?
As for kaido i believe it's only natural for Luffy to be weaker than him because he is the strongest in the world. He should be weaker because if he was actually stronger than kaido than after wano Luffy would look like prime WB lol...
Cracker would've won if Nami didn't make all the biscuits soggy as shit for Luffy to just lol-eat them for stall. It was 2v1

Katakuri had A LOT of outside interference. Luffy lost fair and square once, then ran away with Brulee, buying time and regaining his strength back. Then he was again heavily losing while Katakuri wasn't much injured- then the bitch sister (I've been calling her that because I legit don't remember the irrelevant bitch's name) interfered, cheap-shotting Luffy.

Which eventually resulted in Katakuri stabbing himself grievously. Granted, Luffy also took a hit, but there were a lot of outside factors that determined the result

Luffy lost his fight against Katakuri. Then ran away, would've died otherwise.
Yes, he lost momentarily.....that is an L in first round.....

Then they started fighting against. And then the bitch sister interfered heavily, resulting in Luffy getting a wound and then Katakuri, who wasn't much injured up until that point, stabbing himself and setting himself on timer, too.
still doesn't matter.....

I won't call a fight with so much outside interference influencing the result a 1v1
it is not your call...neither mine....it is Oda's call.....fight is a fight.....one winner and one loser in a confrontation between two people.....

I’m not wrong.

Luffy > Oden as confirmed by Yamato when Luffy split the sky (since Oden never accomplished it and was blown away by Roger and Whitebeard doing it

Oden > Zoro as confirmed by Zoro (since he thinks it’s crazy that someone could casually handle Enma).

Thus we can directly infer that Luffy > Oden > Zoro which directly implies Luffy >> Zoro.

Sorry Zoro bros…
:crazwhat:
I mean degree of Enma mastery is not necessarily making someone weaker or stronger. Like Asura Zoro has most likely not mastered Enma better than Base Zoro but still he is stronger than Base Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.