Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows what the result would be if Katakuri was allowed to just pummel Luffy up w/o the sneak attack. Katakuri would have no big wounds, no blood loss, etc he self inflicted. Granted, Luffy would be marginally less injured, as well, but the circumstance remains far different.
Who knows....infinite possibilities....you and I both can "imagine" many scenarious....at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.....

Like, yeah, Luffy defeated Katakuri. Luffy defeated Katakuri following all the circumstances and stuff that happened. But that still doesn't mean it was a win a pure, fair combat.
It is no boxing match.....just a duel between pirates.....there is no such thing as pure or impure.....circumstances and stuff everything included because with ifs and buts there will be no single outcome one can reach....

ust reading a statement and factifying it while throwing logic out of window is silly
Ask Oda why he said that way then......there is no throwing logic out of window....you can say Zoro vs Pica is not a "pure" 1 vs 1 then....or even right now with King....

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
brulee who is the first person witness to the fight didn't talk any of the bullshit
It was totally understandable that's why she didn't mention it. After every fight, you want some character explaining about the fight in the manga?
Post automatically merged:

Everyone trolled me when i said king is admiral level for . I even had a theory for this claim.
He isn't. He is just below Yonko level rn. Aokiji would mid diff him.

Okay. So while law hit doffy with gama knife and gama knife was supposed to destroy the organs from the inside. Doffy undid the effect with his DV. So the damage he took is basically 0. While Bellamy hit Luffy repeatedly. One could say yes but Luffy is made out of rubber it doesn’t really hurt. Bellamy used CoA and it was shown. Either the help that doffy and Luffy got isn’t really important. Once Luffy used G4 he outclassed doffy by a lot and doffy was almost defenseless. I agree on the cracker fight.
katakuri I do not agree. Brulee didn’t help Luffy defeat Kata. She made it possible for him to run until his haki came back. And the little bitch flambe didn’t not aid Luffy. Kata said it himself “ strawhat I’m disappointed in you. You started do dodge all of my attacks what happened?” That was a fair fight that Luffy won and truly 1 vs 1
But everybody got his opinion and that is okay.
against kaido I can’t say it’s a 1v1 but it doesn’t matter cuz after wano Luffy is gonna be on yonkou level anyway.
Don't forget Doflamingo surviving an entire round of G4 then Luffy requiring an entire hoard of citizens and warriors to protect him before he regains his strength and haki. That fight had fuck-ton of outside interference, mostly in Luffy's favor.

Brulee bought him even more time to figure out KK and FS. Flambe completely fucked up the flow of fight and caused a lot of unnecessary damage to both side- I can argue that Katakuri would've handled Snakeman way better and would've been able to stall it out if it wasn't for the fact that he was on timer and had a gaping hole in his stomach. But either way, that wasn't a man to man, 1v1 dual if it had multiple outside interference that directly hurt the two fighting participants.

Yes and people with proper functioning brain agree with it.
Not really........then Oda is not a person with "proper" brain functioning....

Ok it wasn't, but he didn't run like a coward.
Anything opposite at that point of time is foolishness...it is not cowardly....you don't even know the meaning of "cowardly".....Luffy need not to come back again if it is "cowardly"....he can just simply go away with brulee by trapping Katakuri in the mirror world forever....

So did luffy. Peckoms took care of him after that. Both were standing at the end, but Katakuri deliberately fell on his back. What's your point?
Pekoms even came into picture only after Katakuri accepted his defeat....Luffy still ready to fight before Katakuri accepting his loss.....only then Luffy relaxed.....

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
We have to be objective here with Enma. I trashed Zoro when people suggested he could do shit to Kaido, or his disappointing upper body physical strength display against King (Jozu would have laughed off King's attacks).

But Zoro here is objectively nerfed. He's struggling to use Enma. This ordeal will make him stronger LONG TERM, but for the short term he is nerfed, especially if he is down to 1 sword as per spoilers.

If Zoro was in "normal" mode with Shusui, a fucking black blade, he'd do much better against King. That's the sword of a "Sword God" who sliced dragons.

Until Zoro masters Enma, it is a clear nerf.
and moreover than zoro used adv coc before

Zoro was controlling himself due enma.

Who knows....infinite possibilities....you and I both can "imagine" many scenarious....at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.....

It is no boxing match.....just a duel between pirates.....there is no such thing as pure or impure.....circumstances and stuff everything included because with ifs and buts there will be no single outcome one can reach....

Ask Oda why he said that way then......there is no throwing logic out of window....you can say Zoro vs Pica is not a "pure" 1 vs 1 then....or even right now with King....
Exactly. It's a dual between pirates, circumstances can be wildly different. But it's not a 1v1, man to man combat if there's someone directly harming both of them significantly and ruining the flow of battle. Who knows if Katakuri would be able to just outstall Snakeman (which has a timer) or not if he wasn't having heavy blood loss with a gaping hole in his stomach.

Either way, I honor Luffy's win as a victory over Katakuri as a pirate, but it definitely was not a fair dual where Luffy won purely from his own capabilities.

Zoro vs Pica fight was a dual, but him saving King Riku wasn't. Orlumbus sent him towards Pica, but Zoro proved he can cut him even without that momentum when his follow-up vertical ISDS cleaved even more area in half than the direction where he was thrown.

King vs Zoro is fair from this point onward. You can argue that he was exhausted by Marco and say "Zoro only beat exhausted King in fair 1v1", then that's w/e (I disagree, but that's different thing).

I just corrected someone saying Luffy won against everyone 1v1. Those were clearly not 1v1. Maybe he would've won without outside stuff as well, but it still wasn't 1v1.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
King is not necessarily Admiral level, imo, but his hax can allow him to resort to a battle of attrition against specific top tiers to steal a win. Kinda like Magellan.

But, you know, think of him as Magellan on steroid.
Everyone trolled me when i said king is admiral level for . I even had a theory for this claim.

It was totally understandable that's why she didn't mention it. After every fight, you want some character explaining about the fight in the manga?
No need....but someone like Brulee who puts Katakuri in a higher pedestal saying is altogether different....forget her, Katakuri himself acknowledged Luffy as his equal....but we ignore all these things and interpretations or see only what we want to see or ignore rest just cause of some hidden agenda.....right....

Status
Not open for further replies.