Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not wrong.

Luffy > Oden as confirmed by Yamato when Luffy split the sky (since Oden never accomplished it and was blown away by Roger and Whitebeard doing it

Oden > Zoro as confirmed by Zoro (since he thinks it’s crazy that someone could casually handle Enma).

Thus we can directly infer that Luffy > Oden > Zoro which directly implies Luffy >> Zoro.

Sorry Zoro bros…
:crazwhat:
So you are assuming the power used between WB and Rogers level was the same as Kaido's and Luffy.

It's easy to see which one Oda portrayed at a higher level.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Not really........then Oda is not a person with "proper" brain functioning....
He agrees with it that's why he made those panels, but, yeah, he doesn't know that his readers could be so dump to comprehend what he draws.

Anything opposite at that point of time is foolishness...it is not cowardly....you don't even know the meaning of "cowardly".....Luffy need not to come back again if it is "cowardly"....he can just simply go away with brulee by trapping Katakuri in the mirror world forever....
If someone is going to kill you and you kidnap his sister, make her hostage, and run like a bitch from the duel. This is what I understand from the word "Cowardly".
Pekoms even came into picture only after Katakuri accepted his defeat....Luffy still ready to fight before Katakuri accepting his loss.....only then Luffy relaxed.....
Katakuri was conscious or not? That's the question here. When kata asked luffy about coming back to BM's territory, Luffy answered YES, that's the reason kata fell on his back. If luffy had said NO, kata would not have fallen.

Last edited:
Who knows if Katakuri would be able to just outstall Snakeman (which has a timer) or not if he wasn't having heavy blood loss with a gaping hole in his stomach.
or maybe Luffy couldn't have gone to snakeman mode and culd have used only when he bring Katakuri to similar situation as he was in and then could have used snakeman as a finisher....maybe he could have even perfected FS as a bonus given how Katakuri said, he is getting closer to his level of observation....Luffy fought Katakuri in just base or G2/G3 for hours against Katakuri before flampe interference.......

Zoro vs Pica fight was a dual, but him saving King Riku wasn't. Orlumbus sent him towards Pica, but Zoro proved he can cut him even without that momentum when his follow-up vertical ISDS cleaved even more area in half than the direction where he was thrown.
Not exactly....Zoro could injure golem Pica directly twice only when he turned his back....first when Pica attacked Robin and second when he attacked Riku....rest of the time it was hide and seek....that momentum helped reach near pica....which evidently helped Zoro to put Pica in midair.....before that fight went hide and seek stalling game....

King vs Zoro is fair from this point onward. You can argue that he was exhausted by Marco and say "Zoro only beat exhausted King in fair 1v1", then that's w/e (I disagree, but that's different thing).
same like Luffy vs Kaido right now.....

I just corrected someone saying Luffy won against everyone 1v1. Those were clearly not 1v1. Maybe he would've won without outside stuff as well, but it still wasn't 1v1.
agreed for doflamingo and cracker but not with Katakuri....

Also, please stfu about King having CoC. The spoilers don't mention that at all. If he shows you can give it to him.

But if King has CoC, it's over for Marco.

(1) Higher bounty

(2) CoC user

You can't consciously put one pirate over another who hasn't unlocked CoC by 40-50s/prime age.
If King has COC and awakening, how high will you put him at?

The admirals had just gotten started on Marco and so did King, so what's your point? Marco was defeated easier cause Queen had helped King to some degree.
The panel, I posted was before Queen joined the fight. Read the arc again till you develop your comprehension. King could easily bypass Marco's regen unlike your AdmiraLs

was enma ever hyped alone when it was with oden?
Yes, Enma was specifically called the one and only sword to scar Kaido, its hype was far higher than Ame.

But let me humour you, since Ame was made by an inferior wordsmith and Wado was made by the same person who made Enma, doesn't that mean Wado is harder to conquer than Ame?

Status
Not open for further replies.