Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remeber correctly this is the orginal squad who even didn´t trash King when Marco give his hype moment.
@TheAncientCenturion , @Peroroncino , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @MonsterKaido , @Sentinel , @Hanzo hattori , @Topi Jerami , @Patryipe , @Calypso and few other members of the holy squad...
:finally:
Not saying the other new one aren´t welcome to our group.
But these above are the fiirst and strong holy squad from the begin.
:cheers:
Forgetting me. I might not act like it but the king hype is one of my favorite parts waiting for these chapters

:okay: this is a Shonen right
Yeah it is call the boy manga not girl manga genius. Beside girl manga do show fanservice.

Beside Japanese manga is ultra sexual liberal in the world. If they do fanservice like anime in real life like african or Middle East or religious country it is crime or mob kill you for doing fanservice thing. like anime. And they will say it is sign you want to sin badly.
Japan is not religious country today but if we goes before ww2, it is Japan pagan and Buddhist religion but it is more spiritful than religion like Christianity or Islam.

Test your theory: show manga called fairy tail or one piece to relgious people and they would want to ban anime and manga and called Japan sexual liberal pervert island. No joke. It happen to American satanic panic of 80s, American of 50s parents negative reaction to rock roll for being sexual liberal (prematrial sex is encourage by rock and roll and sexual Revolution)

Btw I would not ban these book or manga because I support freedom of speech. I have read worse book before like Might is Right ( Anti Christianity, racism, but I get point of book )

If you take book from 1770s to 1940s of America, barley have fanservice stuff, very rare. Old books talk more about politics, religion, legends, adventures, racism etc.

Today media is way more sexual than 1950s or earlier than 1920s.

Look up sexual Revolution stuff and you will get how authors do this and that. Already knew before.

Yes, unless King adapts to Killer's sonic attack after he hits King for the first time.
How is he supposed to adapt?
Organs are organs, King is not Marco. He's an extremely tough hide, but what about the inside?

I really enjoy Zoro vs King (it will be my fav fight in the series if Oda does it right) but Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido and Killer vs King would’ve been awesome too
Jack could have been a great opponent for Killer but he was treated poorly. Killer vs Hawkins was sweet.

King neg diffs killer
Dogs ain't allowed here

Zoro can't dodge a beam like attack but sanjis casually dodging a barrage of beams while thinking about franky:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Lmao even if zoro got him as an opponent I'd be hype.

Shiryu deserves the wank. It's Burgess that's down bad. Super underrated imo
1 Zoro did dodge it. That's why he wasn't hit by it.

2 Zoro can dodge a barrage of beams.

That scene showed us how much faster and more powerful King beak attack is compared to Queens laser beam attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.