Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how is it not?
You are missing my point, I wasn't referring to Zoro ending a fight after launching 1 attack, I'm talking about if Zoro "lands" it has always been lights out for the opponent
Zoro clashed and used many named attacks on Kaku but the minute he connected 1 clean hit Kaku was done, same goes for Mr1, Ohm, Pica, Killer, etc

The point is we have seen Zoro and Luffy clash with people of similar levels and while Luffy needed multiple hits to win, Zoro can do it in 1, for me is solid proof that Zoro's AP is the strongest in the crew, heck just look at dragon blaze, its an attack Kaido and Big mom had to dodge, the attack travelled many kilometres and cut that gigantic horn off, there is nothing so far that Luffy has shown that can do the same.
When has zoro ever fought someone on the same tier as luffys opponents?:whitepress:

Ok let's tag a Muslim
@Cross_Marian would you ban One Piece and Fairy Tail and would you call Japan a pervert island?
I mean you should talk to priest or pastor or ultra religious person who hated human sexuality stuff.
People do want to ban these book when it show sexuality stuff. Trust me, it happen in history.

In 90s, books about showing homosexuality stuff, in america parents want to ban these book. I think it is called Book challenge or something. Anime and manga are not big or unknown in American in 90s.

Captain underpant book 14 or 15 is removed from local school book store due parents or something because of homosexuality or gay character.
https://www.bustle.com/articles/119...in-underpants-novel-banned-over-gay-character

Now imagine showing manga like one piece and fairy tail to these same parents right people, their head would be in anger and goes going form the group to ban manga and anime. And called Japan pervert island.
And they will ban fanservice and call the evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.