Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he supposed to adapt?
Organs are organs, King is not Marco. He's an extremely tough hide, but what about the inside?
Queen specifically said Lunarians can adapt to any harsh environment. A harsh environment might include places in high altitudes where a breathing system takes a beating. Would be pretty weird if only their skin can adapt, especially since Lunarians can fly. Safe to say their internal organs can adapt, too.

Queen specifically said Lunarians can adapt to any harsh environment. A harsh environment might include places in high altitudes where a breathing system takes a beating. Would be pretty weird if only their skin can adapt, especially since Lunarians can fly. Safe to say their internal organs can adapt, too.
Not safe but worth to wait for the reveal

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think I got the gist of your theory regarding Lunarian adaptability with this alone lol.

Quit the BS.

Zoro and Sanji we're standing next to each other.

They moved at the same time. Zoro moved away further and faster.

On that same page we see Zoro react first and move faster to King's attack.

Zoro improved on his mobility. He gained the ability to fly through the air.

That's a true example of Oda highlighting Zorro strength in speed, mobility and CoO.

Your claim claim those things highlights Zoro weakness is BS.
Lmaoooooooo you pulled up panels but they didn't do anything to help your argument... nice.

Zoros clearly tripped up in the panel. It's so obvious that if you deny it... well you're a lost cause. The words literally indicate he tripped

Keep it going tho. The redundant echo chamber of zorotards that is worst gen continues to amuse me everyday

I was thinking to myself that probably Oda will start to accelerate the rhythm of the manga. This year he had less breaks than 2020. I just started calculating the number of chapters per year until chapter 1127.

Probably we will have chapter 1127 around April-May 2023. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.