Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask yourself this question. If Luffy was to use KKG on Onigashima, the whole Island is getting destroyed. A horn
Really, a horn :giogio: KKG would wreck Onigashima into pieces:king:
The damage KKG is still inferior to Zoro's sanzen sekai

Let me break it down for you so you don't keep making this mistake :

AP = Damage Dealt + AOE + Lethality

Luffy :

AP (16/30) = damage dealt - 8/10 - AOE 6/10 - Lethality 2/10

Zoro

AP (20/30) = damage dealt 3/10 - AOE 8/10 - lethality 9/10

See the difference!

Only against Kaido, Enma had a dark flame-like aura around it. Maybe because in that occasion, he had more ambition. If Enma gets that flame-style again and it amounts to Zoro one shotting King, King fans might understand why Kaido is hyped to be the unkillable monster and not King.

:kayneshrug:
Im not sure if those air slashes would matter with Shusui, but actual CONTACT with Shusui would be deadly for King.

Shusui = Peak Armament

Enma = Peak CoC (unmastered so far)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If I remeber correctly this is the orginal squad who even didn´t trash King when Marco give his hype moment.
@TheAncientCenturion , @Peroroncino , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @MonsterKaido , @Sentinel , @Hanzo hattori , @Topi Jerami , @Patryipe , @Calypso and few other members of the holy squad...
:finally:
Not saying the other new one aren´t welcome to our group.
But these above are the fiirst and strong holy squad from the begin.
:cheers:
I remember telling Sen-chan to wait it out and that Marco's hype is only temporary. Right, @Sentinel ? :myman:
@nik87 @Fenaker

EoS Zoro cuts one of the moons in half that Fuji brings down, how does that sound ?
Too much wank, even for me. :jay-he:

English is your first language?
Yes,

If you want to be specifi, I am American

If you want know my race, it is Indian race because I don’t know anything about Indian history stuff, indian culture,.
Born in India but move to america as age 4.
‘Nope I don’t speak hindu or local words of Indian. I speak only English.
I know American history more than Indian history.

Want to talk about American civil war, how American become independent, American religious history like second great awaking ?

A recent example, Luffy used some of his strongest attacks with advCoA on Page One and Ulti and it did nothing, Zoro used again one of his strongest attacks on Killer and he one shot, mind you killer is stronger than Ulti or Page One.

Its good to hate but make sure you don't sound stupid while doing so :cheers:
LmOooooooodbebdidn:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::laughmoji:

Page one and ulti are top tiers that zoro and luffy both fought and indicates ones stronger🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fuck no g4 luffy would smack the living dog shit out of page one and ulti
Post automatically merged:

Zoro dodged it, he was saying that he couldn't block it.
Yes I know. That wasn't my point

B

Ballel

Queen specifically said Lunarians can adapt to any harsh environment. A harsh environment might include places in high altitudes where a breathing system takes a beating. Would be pretty weird if only their skin can adapt, especially since Lunarians can fly. Safe to say their internal organs can adapt, too.
I think it's possible that skypieans/birkans/shandians copied Lunarians when they inhabited high altitudes and added the wings to imitate their looks.

Yes,

If you want to be specifi, I am America.

If you want my race, it is Indian race because I don’t know anything about Indian history stuff, indian culture,.
Born in India but move to america as age 4.
‘Nope I don’t speak hindu or local words of Indian. I speak only English.
I know American history more than Indian history.

Want to talk about American civil war, how American become independen, American religious history like second great awaking ?
In search of gold, you lost diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.