Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether his insides can be injured easily will be determined by how his power works. That's why whenever I talk about that power I say King is"harder injury than Kaido". Since we don't know exactly what his power is we can't say if it's because he has a tougher skin or if he has something else going on.

It appears he has something else going on because Zoro's first attack cut. If he just had tougher skin then Zoro's first attack should have failed to cut him because his skin is that tough. Or his death lion song should have cut King because it's a high end attack design to cut through hard and durable material.

I've been hearing a theory that he may be like Doomsday from DC. He adapts to his environment. That would explain why he was cut by Zoro's first attack but none his other attacks. King's body adapted to the strength and power of Zoro's cutting attack. If that turns out to be true then attacks that cause internal damage might injure him the first time but any further attack would fail.
I guess is better wait for the explenation of King's secret before bring facts, but the point is that if its a matter of tough/reinforced hide, then its useless against Killer.

It's true. I have references

@Ha0 (when he gets unbanned)
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
Your Killer disbelief is beyond raccomandations
At least you like Drake
:fujilaugh:

That wasn't a barrage of beams towards zoro btw. Look at the panel. It's all angling towards sanji mostly.
Like I mentioned earlier... zoro got tripped up. Sanji did it casually.

It's pretty clear that odas highlighting his weakness. Speed and mobility and observation haki.
Quit the BS.

Zoro and Sanji we're standing next to each other.

They moved at the same time. Zoro moved away further and faster.

On that same page we see Zoro react first and move faster to King's attack.

Zoro improved on his mobility. He gained the ability to fly through the air.

That's a true example of Oda highlighting Zorro strength in speed, mobility and CoO.

Your claim claim those things highlights Zoro weakness is BS.

When has zoro ever fought someone on the same tier as luffys opponents?:whitepress:

A recent example, Luffy used some of his strongest attacks with advCoA on Page One and Ulti and it did nothing, Zoro used again one of his strongest attacks on Killer and he one shot, mind you killer is stronger than Ulti or Page One.

Its good to hate but make sure you don't sound stupid while doing so :cheers:

Just an FYI, Redon disagrees with this based on the paneling.

Though there probably is a holiday break after 1035, we'll probably get that chapter early. Its also the last chapter of volume 102[/QUOTE]

I assume and most like this is the case, chapter 1036 is the last one in this year :)^^

So 'religious' to you means hating sexuality?
Yep a lot of religious people. Jains tell you sex is for reproduction and not for fun. Hardcore religious people tell sex is meant only for reproduction, not pleasure.

Trust me, if you show manga like one piece or,fairy tail to same people, they call the evil book or would ban these book.

What country are you from ? I am from USA.

B

Ballel

Yep a lot of religious people. Jains tell you sex is for reproduction and not for fun. Hardcore religious people tell sex is meant only for reproduction, not pleasure.

Trust me, if you show manga like one piece or,fairy tail to same people, they call the evil book or would ban these book.

What country are you from ? I am from USA.
You are American?

Status
Not open for further replies.