Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you miss Luffy's KKG on Doflamingo? He broke through 16 Holy Bullets and hit Doflamingo so hard that his body cracked a portion of Dressrosa. That is more impressive than any attack Zoro has dished out. How are you powerscaling an attack that has yet to touch anyone:nicagesmile:
did you miss dragon blaze?
just try and comprehend how big Onigashima is and then come back to me :myman:

1 Zoro did dodge it. That's why he wasn't hit by it.

2 Zoro can dodge a barrage of beams.

That scene showed us how much faster and more powerful King beak attack is compared to Queens laser beam attack.
That wasn't a barrage of beams towards zoro btw. Look at the panel. It's all angling towards sanji mostly.
Like I mentioned earlier... zoro got tripped up. Sanji did it casually.

It's pretty clear that odas highlighting his weakness. Speed and mobility and observation haki.

How is he supposed to adapt?
Organs are organs, King is not Marco. He's an extremely tough hide, but what about the inside?

Jack could have been a great opponent for Killer but he was treated poorly. Killer vs Hawkins was sweet.

Dogs ain't allowed here
Whether his insides can be injured easily will be determined by how his power works. That's why whenever I talk about that power I say King is"harder injury than Kaido". Since we don't know exactly what his power is we can't say if it's because he has a tougher skin or if he has something else going on.

It appears he has something else going on because Zoro's first attack cut. If he just had tougher skin then Zoro's first attack should have failed to cut him because his skin is that tough. Or his death lion song should have cut King because it's a high end attack design to cut through hard and durable material.

I've been hearing a theory that he may be like Doomsday from DC. He adapts to his environment. That would explain why he was cut by Zoro's first attack but none his other attacks. King's body adapted to the strength and power of Zoro's cutting attack. If that turns out to be true then attacks that cause internal damage might injure him the first time but any further attack would fail.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That wasn't a barrage of beams towards zoro btw. Look at the panel. It's all angling towards sanji mostly.
Like I mentioned earlier... zoro got tripped up. Sanji did it casually.

It's pretty clear that odas highlighting his weakness. Speed and mobility and observation haki.
Dawg stop the nonsense.

Zoro bowed and lept forward while Sanji used Skywalk and jumped up.
Both were on their feet at the end of the encounter.

The amount of BS y'all need to plow is literally hilarious lmaoo

Dawg stop the nonsense.

Zoro bowed and lept forward while Sanji used Skywalk and jumped up.
Both were on their feet at the end of the encounter.

The amount of BS y'all need to plow is literally hilarious lmaoo
Lmao zoro is literally tripped up in this panel according to the words on the page. Keep crying. The author made it obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.