Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really you think Oda isn't going to hype up Ben when we see him in action? Did you forget that Oda already hyped up Ben over all the other YC1 during the Yonko bounties reveal, not even King was mentioned despite how much of a monster he is in battle.

King is getting all this hype because we are currently focus on him, once Oda focuses on the Red Hair Pirates and we see them in action then Oda will hype up Ben and he might hype up Ben even more than all the other YC1.
The only one that will surpass King will be Shiryu since he will face EOW Zoro.
But for now Ben has nothing over King, it's not like Ben will stand like nothing if Zoro stabs him right ?

Ben's entire hype comes only from VC and one page "balanced crew". King is literally said to be a monster and needs adv.coc to be defeated, that's another lvl bro.

See you soon in battledome :kata:

Cap since he Is also coating his other blades the exact same way now. Its exactly how the previous person stated. He was holding back his haki since he didnt want to pass out which means zoro never once released his entire haki pool while wielding the blade. In this chapter zoro literally says that he will do the opposite
Yeah enmas drawing out more haki? What does covering his other blades have to do with what I said?

Zoro literally said if it keeps going he'll die.

Keep trying to twist shit but in reality I'm right

Was pretty clear to me zoro was regulating his haki or else he'd die. If he just let's the sword pull on it like he did in this chapter then he'd die. His words not mine.

He's not overloading enma. Enmas drawing out power that zoro can't manifest himself yet. It's very clear
If that was the case, all 3 swords wouldn't have black lightning infused in them.

Zoro even states it in the chapter that swords do not have ill will and Enma was testing him to know if he was the right choice. The test is the constant drain.

Zoro was failing to tame it because he was afraid of getting his haki drained by the sword.

It is no surprise that every time Zoro decided to put his all into an attack (Hiryu Kaen and Asura), Enma didn't drain him. This means conquering the fear and going all out is what tamed the sword in this chapter

Suddenly, there's a huge explosion where they are.
Did you just talk on the phone with β€œPirate Hunter”!?
That guy cannot win against King...!!"
Back to outside of Onigashima's castle. Zoro coated himself with Color of Arms Haki just on time, or else he would already be dead. King is in front of him, he's uninjured despite just blowing up himself.
Zoro: "Ittoryu β€œIai” (One Sword Style β€œSword Draw”).
β€œShi Shishi Sonson” (Song of the Death Lion Song)!!!"

Zoro attacks King point-blank again, but does nothing to him. King, without moving from the ground, transforms into a Pteranodon form and grabs the crest of his head again to attack Zoro point-blank with β€œTempura Udon”.

Zoro draws his swords to counter King's attack, but Enma loses control and starts absorbing Zoro's Haki again.

Zoro: "Wait a minute!! Enma!!
Just in a moment like this!!!"

King: "β€œTempura Udon” (Proud Imperial Marten)!!!"

Zoro cannot dodge it and he's partly hit by King's attack. The attack destroys part of Onigashima Island. Due to the attack, Zoro dropps his 3 swords.

Kings feat looking pretty insane, it isnΒ΄t just Doflamingo, so many characters having problems to keep with this up and the fight isnΒ΄t done yet.imagine if King really has CoC or even adv CoC at top with fucking awakening...
Not Onigashima, but wano would be in danger if this continue like how Zoro and King fighting each other...
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Are Zoro fans happy who didnΒ΄t like first King vs Zoro?
I said it back then, this fight had the potential to became one of the best fights in history of One piece...
:steef::steef:

You know why this is interesting? 'Cause it is another ability King and Rodan have in common.

We saw this already.

And this chapter adds this

Interesting, right?

Well, what other abilities did Rodan have?

Here we go!

Heat breath
in the first film, Rodan was seen emitting a gaslike breath to ignite and explode a tank lorry.

Atomic heat ray
It can be noted that in Godzilla: Domination!, Rodan also sports an "atomic heat ray" which in fact, resembles a fireball rather than an actual ray.

Physical traits
He also uses his beak and talons effectively in battle (as shown in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 2, where his beak was powerful enough to crush boulders), and his wings, despite their delicate appearance, are quite durable. Rodan can lift creatures several times his weight, for instance, Godzilla. Rodan also usually has spikes on his head and chest, which he may use in battle.

Radioactive mist
In the Gameboy Advance video game Godzilla: Domination!, Rodan can release a radioactive mist from specialized glands located in his torso area for two seconds, which, if it connects, can score up to three hits against the opponent.

Uranium heat beam
Rodan could emit a blast of wind from his mouth in his first appearance, but this ability has never been used again. In Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 2, Rodan, as Fire Rodan, develops the ability to emit a purple-colored radioactive heat beam from his mouth called the uranium heat beam, following exposure to Godzilla and radioactive waste on Adonoa Island. Similar to Godzilla's atomic breath in many ways, this uranium heat beam was relatively powerful, capable of creating large explosions upon contact.

Life absorption
In the manga adaptation of the aforementioned film, Fire Rodan can absorb any nearby small animals such as birds, and fish, among others, into his body in order to restore his health and vitality.
For the umpteenth time, Oda would be a wasteful idiot if Zoro vs King does not reach and rampage Wano. :cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
i hate queen fat ass so much, i guaranteed you sanji vs queen won't be as good as zoro vs king.

right now, sanji only need to find away to put queen to sleep for good.
i doubt queen will has something more to offer and put sanji in situations like zoro:josad:

this fight has been disappointing as fuck, i rather have sanji fight cp0 than queen fat ass:josad:
There's hope that Queen has a skinny/muscular form... It won't be as good but maybe he can hit Sanji then

Status
Not open for further replies.