Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one that will surpass King will be Shiryu since he will face EOW Zoro.
But for now Ben has nothing over King, it's not like Ben will stand like nothing if Zoro stabs him right ?

Ben's entire hype comes only from VC and one page "balanced crew". King is literally said to be a monster and needs adv.coc to be defeated, that's another lvl bro.

See you soon in battledome :kata:
You can make arguments for King being above characters like Katakuri and Marco, but you can't make any arguments for King being above Ben because unlike the other YC1 we still haven't seen Ben in action.

It still doesn't change the fact that Ben's name was mentioned when they went over the Yonko's bounties and King's name wasn't.

Again do you actually think Oda isn't going to hype up Ben once we see the Red Hair Pirates in action?

Why the fuck would I want to argue about Ben vs King with you in the battle dome, seeing how we haven't seen Ben in action nothing so far proves he is above King and also nothing proves that King is above Ben.

It would just be my headcanon vs your headcanon, it's fine if you think King is stronger than Ben however don't treat it as a fact until we see Ben in action.

Next couple chapters be like

King: Hoh, so you do have the qualities of a king!

Zoro: Yes I do.

King: How about you entertaining me for a bit?

Zoro: I will make sure that you enjoy every last bit of this fight.

*Approaching*

*Zoro uses some flying slash technique that cuts King's mask and sent him flying through the roof*

King: Ahh, now you have done it!!!

*Zoro jumps*

*King strikes down*

King: Tempura (Imperial) Flame Judgement!

Zoro: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai!

*Clashes*

*Sky splits in half*

*Beast Pirate fodders knocked out*

Please Oda.

1010 was meh tbh
only good part was conq zoro
it was more a luffy chap than zoro

but this chap is all zoro

1033>>>>>1010
How was chapter 1010 meh?
Chapter 1010 was dedicated to both Zoro and Luffy and was one of the most important character moment for Zoro.
Also looking at this chapter, Oda would also have something epic in the store for Luffy with his fight with Kaido ahead.

Again read. Doing the opposite of holding back is releasing. That's what he is doing. If he releases all of his haki there is literally nothing for enma to pull at since zoro is maxing out his haki. That was what his entire monologue was about
Bro so you agree with me then?

Zoros not releasing in the sense of pushing it out. Enmas drawing all of zoros haki. Haki that zoro can't draw upon fully without enma.

We literally agree

Bullshiter your point is silly period. Show me one panel that says enma draws out more haki than the user himself can produce. 1 panel. Exactly it doesnt have that power.

The opposite of restricting ones haki trying to prolong the user of enma is to simply release it all at full so there is nothing for enma to forceful pull at.
I said than what zoro naturally can use. Not what he can produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.