Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Luffy can't scar Kaido aswell, perhaps this should start by the fact he isn't a swordsman, right? :kobeha:
And this doesn't put Zoro above Luffy by any means.

You also need a pretty strong attack, no random slashes are going to scar Kaido simply because they simply have Adv.CoC.

Yamato is an example

Not even Big Mom did lasting damage to Queen bruh
Yeah, Zoro's AP >> Luffy's.

I am. Do you feel cool?

Honestly I'm just happy zoros getting a cool moment. I like him as a character even tho I like sanji more.

Carry on. I'm having a good day

Also... Wanji szn
I can feel the love you have for him with all those insults and downplays you keep saying, if that is what you call love I really would not want to see what you say when you hate

Yes I can see your having a good day Mr. Insults

Ussop must be strong as hell then, right? Buggy too. Chopper should get messive neg diffed by don krieg too....

Imagine using bounties as a powerscaling tool.
:ihaha:
People still bounty as powerscale are dumb. Foxy has 24 million while Bellmeny have 55 million. One got one shot by luffy. Other have epic hard boxing fight more than 1 chapter.
Guess who ?

So the matchup is already in sanji's favor you think, it's just about the time he will take :josad:
Even though his lasers can have destructive power, it has no purpose if the opponent is fast enough to keep dodging, I believe Queen has more to show other than his thoughness
It's obvious Oda is stalling the fight right now, once it get more focus we will see more from Queen and Sanji.

I can feel the love you have for him with all those insults and downplays you keep saying, if that is what you call love I really would not want to see what you say when you hate

Yes I can see your having a good day Mr. Insults
Lmao we are literally on worst gen. The biggest zoro wanking site there is. I'm allowed to talk shit when everyone here is wanking him beyond pirate king level.

Idiot

Don't see why they should be angry .
It just because Zoro get AdCoC in the same arc ?
He was always going to get it and Oda will show off luffy with ACoC doing his own thing .
The SH going to be top tier like roger and the rocks crew and they were full of guys you end up having it .
Bud i saw someone suggesting him getting adv coc and he was downvoted to the shadow realm.

It's a delicate subject for a lot Luffy fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.