Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt it if queen just continue spamming laser, sanji could just hit him over and over again without being hit by queen boring ass lasers attack, until queen pass out
So the matchup is already in sanji's favor you think, it's just about the time he will take :josad:
Even though his lasers can have destructive power, it has no purpose if the opponent is fast enough to keep dodging, I believe Queen has more to show other than his thoughness

So headcanon not based on the literal manga? Nice
Bullshiter your point is silly period. Show me one panel that says enma draws out more haki than the user himself can produce. 1 panel. Exactly it doesnt have that power.

The opposite of restricting ones haki trying to prolong the user of enma is to simply release it all at full so there is nothing for enma to forceful pull at.

It's really sad, I don't expect a YC3 like Jack to have feats as great as King but at least a little something would have been good smh
At least this chapter shows that Queen is >> to Doffy with the HM tanking feat :endthis:
I hope @Paperchampion23 theory becaming true and Jack comeback with awakening,stomping Sulong army and facing Yamato at this point...:josad:

Queen is build different, don´t wanna even speak about King, don´t compare him to a fodder like Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.