Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know its kinda crazy zoro went straight from not using coc at all to actively
people who had issues with luffy using the adv one vs kaido shouldnt remain quiet for this one.
But Zoro does have the will to stand above others, right? I think its appropriate for him to get CoC after all this time, after all he finally awakened basic CoC unconsciously during Kaidou battle just like Impel Down or Marineford Luffy awakened it unconsciously. So figuring out the way to control Enma using willpower (CoC) at the same time of Zoro's lore/history revelation is good timing from Oda imo.

Lmao enmas trying to do its job. Which is to kill. To do so.... stay with me now..... it's drawing out more power than zoro can manifest naturally.

Zoro literally says he'll die if it continues.

What makes you think that zoro the guy who's letting all his haki be called upon by enma can't focus the haki into his 3 graded swords?

The cope is real
Cap. The chapter literally implies it cant. It cannot physcially draw out more haki than one can physcial produce hence why the person passes out. Instead of fighting with enma which he has been doing this whole time. He is instead releasing his haki flow at max so there is nothing for enma to pull at since it's all already in the fore front. Read. This is why zoro had a monologue about how oden was able to deal with the drainage of haki while using the sword. And he got it.

Last edited:
Since vivre card don’t mention zoro have coc. It will bring open character will have coc but not confirmed by vivre card.

But I prefer Akainu to be coa, and coo and just pure raw strength and raw durability. I hate the fact every top tier must have coc thing. It is tell us if you don’t coc, you are not top tier logic. Garp don’t coc. Hoping Cody don’t have coc thing but able to fight luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.