Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao not what happened at all. You pulled up some irrelevant bs trying to compare zoro vs killer to luffy in base vs Page one and ulti🤣🤣🤣🤣

How in any sense of being logical did you get that zoros ap>luffys from what you said?

You're literally stupid. I'm done talking with you. It'd be pointless. like trying to convince a fish that it's a bird.
so crying in the corner helped you forget everything huh Mr. Insult :choppawhat:

Well he gave the scar before having advCoC
He gave him the scar using ACoC which why Kaido ask the question if he had it .
Now he learning to control it thanks to thinking about aspects and his swords .
It like when luffy get Ko and then realize you can used ACoC and then knock down hybrid Kaido .
Luffy was Knocking out people with CoC before he knew he had we just skip that step with Zoro thanks to his sword .
We reaching the end game of OP now no time to draw out this nonsense you know should happen .

Doffy was on his knee from a g2 redhawk, hell memories would do serious damage if it landed
Hell memories of Modified Sanji!!
His HM without modified was already portrayal above Jinbe strongest move(slighty), a similar move of Jinbe one shot WsW a 546mio guy. And Queen easily endure it, HM would send Doffy similar like Kong Gun did, only different he would also have internal burned damaged. And Queen eat that for breakfast, just imagine this...

King destroyed a part of onigashima without going all out

Insane
Then imagine King going all out(with CoC and awakening) vs Zoro all out...
Yamato at this point don´t need to run for saving flower capitel, if this continue like this Onigashima going be out of the map.
:suresure::suresure:

Ofc Queen deserve some respect, dude eating attacks of Marco,Monsterpoint Chopper and so far all know attack of Sanji and don´t even been very damaged, dude is a tank.
But I agree with few users like @MonsterZoro , Queen need more crazy moves and not spamming light beams again and again.
Oda show to handle actually a good battle, see King vs Zoro, he need to give same amount of love to Sanji vs Queen.
The snakeform was already pretty good, we need more stuff like that.^^
Yes I agree, the thing is that against a fast opponent that can dodge a lot like sanji, he needs those lasers. But I believe he has something else to show. And now seeing that HM, a finisher move from sanji did nothing to Queen, what do you think will sanji's upgrade in AP be :bamathink:
Lunarian stuff (explosions) like king ?
If diable jambe is actually haki, advanced diable jambe = adCoA in a way ?

Or CoC for sanji:josad:

If I remeber correctly this is the orginal squad who even didn´t trash King when Marco give his hype moment.
@TheAncientCenturion , @Peroroncino , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @MonsterKaido , @Sentinel , @Hanzo hattori , @Topi Jerami , @Patryipe , @Calypso and few other members of the holy squad...
:finally:
Not saying the other new one aren´t welcome to our group.
But these above are the fiirst and strong holy squad from the begin.
:cheers:
Let's just hope King won't get 1 shotted after this. I am worried.

Expected duel is exchanging blows when both sides become sliced and wounded but never stops clashing.
Something like this:

Yet seems Zoro is not in the condition for this kind of duel anymore. He already wounded hard and the battle has to end soon (Onigashima crashing time limit).
So let's hope the duel won't end in retarded 1 shot way.

Status
Not open for further replies.