Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just hope King won't get 1 shotted after this. I am worried.

Expected duel is exchanging blows when both sides become sliced and wounded but never stops clashing.
Something like this:

Yet seems Zoro is not in the condition for this kind of duel anymore. He already wounded hard and the battle has to end soon (Onigashima crashing time limit).
So let's hope the duel won't end in retarded 1 shot way.

Yeah that they only worry about Zoro fights is when he get power up the fights could end in a one shot .
They so many egs of it that let hope Oda try not go down that road.

Expected duel is exchanging blows when both sides become sliced and wounded but never stops clashing.
Something like this:

Yet seems Zoro is not in the condition for this kind of duel anymore. He already wounded hard and the battle has to end soon (Onigashima crashing time limit).
Zoro already got the flashback so the end is near. I assume the King/Queen flashbacks will be during the defeat like Senor Pink.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Queen is cool and all but when is he gonna start using an attack that isn’t related to laser beams...

I like Queen as a character more than King but King is far more entertaining when it comes to combat. It’s like night and day between the 2

We’ve seen 2-3 named attacks from Queen and one of them.... is just another laser beam

:saden:
I have the same opinion, i love him as a character but it's time for Oda to give him some good moves.
We'll probably get at least one more full chapter for this fight, I don't wanna see 15 pages of only Sanji kicking him around before his PU:josad:

Something like this:

Don't worry,King's race hasn't been expanded upon and so are his full abilities.

Expect a Mihawk flashback from Zoro,this is definitely an extreme diff fight.

In future arce
Future zoro fans saying
Zoro vs shryiu or doc q as grim reaper : wow shryiu is even stronger than king.
If zoro fight doc q as grim reaper zoan : wow zoro fought literally Death.

Zoro vs kizaru : Look Zoro is only one get true 1vs1 admiral unlike luffy need help. Kizaru made whitebeard a fodder trash. Kizaru can solo two yonko and can’t kill his boredom. Zoro is now light speed wank. Zoro is now planet-buster since he literally man of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.