Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
"King is stronger cause he tanked self explosion and 2 more mid tier moves " lol King fans are now like doffy fans wank him above Kata for being tanky.
Doffy and Katakuri tanked Luffy's strongest moves before losing. All while being weakened (gk /self stab) . Let's see if King gonna tank Zoro's best moves before losing. Let's seen if weakened King can even fight for an hour like doffy did or 3hrs like Katakuri did.
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule how can Katakuri possibly even tickle King's nutsack?

Enlighten me.

OK...Once again Oda hypes his whole race not his own skill....
Me : "Why can't King lose to zoro" "why is King durable?" "Why is King worldly known as top fighter?"
Queen & Oda "cause he's lunarian, peoplewho can survive any nature condition"

"King can self destruction thus beats Doffy"? Lol Doffy & Kata tanked explosions and didn't even get damaged. As if explosions gonna hurt or beat them.

"If you need adcoc to hurt king, king > YCs /doffy" every lunarian has this dura so I guess every lunarian is above Doffy and Marco based on this dumb logic. Unlike kaido, King's dura is something every lunarian has.

"King is stronger cause he tanked self explosion and 2 more mid tier moves " lol King fans are now like doffy fans wank him above Kata for being tanky.
Doffy and Katakuri tanked Luffy's strongest moves before losing. All while being weakened (gk /self stab) . Let's see if King gonna tank Zoro's best moves before losing. Let's seen if weakened King can even fight for an hour like doffy did or 3hrs like Katakuri did.

Seems like Every lunarian has this weakness about their durability in their stomach.

Until King shows Advanced haki or awakening even, he's not above Doffy yet and still below Katakuri ! For now He's only physically stronger.
Nothing changed much: Katakuri (FS CoC awakening) > Doffy (CoC awakening) >= King (lunaria) ~ Marco (regen)

BTW Told Y'all Oda always show Visuals when someone uses CoC/adcoc!
Anyway not gonna comment much on how people getting PUs cheap (a few know my take on discord already)
Cope Ndule

What does other users having hot takes have to do with which characters I can enjoy? Lol

And Katakuri being a level above King isn’t as bad of a take as Queen above Katakuri lol. Katakuri had amazing portrayal for a YC, the only people who downplay him legit have no arguments and spend all of their time straight up denying that Oda wrote half the shit he did about Katakuri.

Rayleigh: “FS users are among the mightiest in the world”
Zoro fans: “He wasn’t talking about Katakuri”

Oven: “Luffy defeated both Cracker and Doflamingo? There’s still no way he defeated Katakuri!”
Zoro fans: “Katakuri never fought anyone stronger than veteran tier”

Brûlée and Oven: “Katakuri has an undefeated battle record”
Zoro fans: “It’s not real”

Katakuri: Effortlessly defeats Raidsuit Ichiji
King: Fails to even injure Raidsuit Sanji with his Devil Fruit
Zoro fans: “Anyone who says Katakuri has better feats than King is biased”

Katakuri is honestly the most underrated character in One Piece, almost all of his downplay coming from pubescent Zoro fans who use Zoro’s power level to compensate for their own lack of confidence in their dick sizes and inability to copulate with the opposite sex. It’s pretty sad that Katakuri had to take that bullet but here we are I guess lol.
Yeah you are hopeless now

What does other users having hot takes have to do with which characters I can enjoy? Lol

And Katakuri being a level above King isn’t as bad of a take as Queen above Katakuri lol. Katakuri had amazing portrayal for a YC, the only people who downplay him legit have no arguments and spend all of their time straight up denying that Oda wrote half the shit he did about Katakuri.

Rayleigh: “FS users are among the mightiest in the world”
Zoro fans: “He wasn’t talking about Katakuri”

Oven: “Luffy defeated both Cracker and Doflamingo? There’s still no way he defeated Katakuri!”
Zoro fans: “Katakuri never fought anyone stronger than veteran tier”

Brûlée and Oven: “Katakuri has an undefeated battle record”
Zoro fans: “It’s not real”

Katakuri: Effortlessly defeats Raidsuit Ichiji
King: Fails to even injure Raidsuit Sanji with his Devil Fruit
Zoro fans: “Anyone who says Katakuri has better feats than King is biased”

Katakuri is honestly the most underrated character in One Piece, almost all of his downplay coming from pubescent Zoro fans who use Zoro’s power level to compensate for their own lack of confidence in their dick sizes and inability to copulate with the opposite sex. It’s pretty sad that Katakuri had to take that bullet but here we are I guess lol.
Cry! Cry more! :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Oda is kinda retarded and has to use the usual "time limit" plot again.
Why didn't he just forget floating Onigashima bullshit and made the island stays behind like how it is be in the start of act 3?

He made
Jack fighting minks worth 1 island for 5 days non stop.
Ace fighting Jinbe for 5 days
Aokiji and Akainu fighting for 10 days
Dorry and Broggy fighting for century
Etc

Yet now
Zoro apparently will defeat King in 5 minutes
Sanji will defeat Queen in 5 minutes
Robin, Brook, Franky defeated Flying Six in 5 minutes
He spent like 40 chapters dicking around for Zoro to chase Pica, and then it ended in 1 shot with Sanzen Sekai. Why is this surprising lol?

Oda is kinda retarded and has to use the usual "time limit" plot again.
Why didn't he just forget floating Onigashima bullshit and made the island stays behind like how it is be in the start of act 3?

He made
Jack fighting minks worth 1 island for 5 days non stop.
Ace fighting Jinbe for 5 days
Aokiji and Akainu fighting for 10 days
Dorry and Broggy fighting for century
Etc

Yet now
Zoro apparently will defeat King in 5 minutes
Sanji will defeat Queen in 5 minutes
Robin, Brook, Franky defeated Flying Six in 5 minutes
Remember that it's 5 minutes only if no one does something.

Momo has been creating clouds so it will definitely be a lot longer.

You can make arguments for King being above characters like Katakuri and Marco, but you can't make any arguments for King being above Ben because unlike the other YC1 we still haven't seen Ben in action.

It still doesn't change the fact that Ben's name was mentioned when they went over the Yonko's bounties and King's name wasn't.

Again do you actually think Oda isn't going to hype up Ben once we see the Red Hair Pirates in action?

Why the fuck would I want to argue about Ben vs King with you in the battle dome, seeing how we haven't seen Ben in action nothing so far proves he is above King and also nothing proves that King is above Ben.

It would just be my headcanon vs your headcanon, it's fine if you think King is stronger than Ben however don't treat it as a fact until we see Ben in action.
There are few things you should know before.
"Once we see the RHP in action", nop not really. The only fight we might see will be BB vs Shanks and not others commanders of BB vs RHP fights since Oda needs to keep their abilities hidden to reveal it only when SHP will face BBP.
Especially not Ben Beckman vs Shiryu since the latter is gonna be Zoro's opponent.
Now another thing : Ben can be equal or below King, it doesn't change the fact Shiryu will beat him. So Shiryu (who beat Ben) can face Zoro (who beat King), nothing to worry.

Kaido is stronger than Shanks, so King being stronger than Ben Beckman is nothing surprising.
Marco also was hyped by Gorosei to be able to stop BB, well he didn't and today King looks stronger than Marco.

So absolutely nothing put Ben above King since Ben will never face Zoro or any SHP.

You can make arguments for King being above characters like Katakuri and Marco, but you can't make any arguments for King being above Ben because unlike the other YC1 we still haven't seen Ben in action.

It still doesn't change the fact that Ben's name was mentioned when they went over the Yonko's bounties and King's name wasn't.

Again do you actually think Oda isn't going to hype up Ben once we see the Red Hair Pirates in action?

Why the fuck would I want to argue about Ben vs King with you in the battle dome, seeing how we haven't seen Ben in action nothing so far proves he is above King and also nothing proves that King is above Ben.

It would just be my headcanon vs your headcanon, it's fine if you think King is stronger than Ben however don't treat it as a fact until we see Ben in action.
I place Benn and King in same tier.
Both high diff Marco and mid diff Kuri

Status
Not open for further replies.