Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...Once again Oda hypes his whole race not his own skill....
Me : "Why can't King lose to zoro" "why is King durable?" "Why is King worldly known as top fighter?"
Queen & Oda "cause he's lunarian, peoplewho can survive any nature condition"

"King can self destruction thus beats Doffy"? Lol Doffy & Kata tanked explosions and didn't even get damaged. As if explosions gonna hurt or beat them.

"If you need adcoc to hurt king, king > YCs /doffy" every lunarian has this dura so I guess every lunarian is above Doffy and Marco based on this dumb logic. Unlike kaido, King's dura is something every lunarian has.

"King is stronger cause he tanked self explosion and 2 more mid tier moves " lol King fans are now like doffy fans wank him above Kata for being tanky.
Doffy and Katakuri tanked Luffy's strongest moves before losing. All while being weakened (gk /self stab) . Let's see if King gonna tank Zoro's best moves before losing. Let's seen if weakened King can even fight for an hour like doffy did or 3hrs like Katakuri did.

Seems like Every lunarian has this weakness about their durability in their stomach.

Until King shows Advanced haki or awakening even, he's not above Doffy yet and still below Katakuri ! For now He's only physically stronger.
Nothing changed much: Katakuri (FS CoC awakening) > Doffy (CoC awakening) >= King (lunaria) ~ Marco (regen)

BTW Told Y'all Oda always show Visuals when someone uses CoC/adcoc!
Anyway not gonna comment much on how people getting PUs cheap (a few know my take on discord already)
Darn it.
Google translate doesn't have Copium to English.

Me : "Why can't King lose to zoro" "why is King durable?" "Why is King worldly known as top fighter?"

"King can self destruction thus beats Doffy"? Lol Doffy & Kata tanked explosions and didn't even get damaged. As if explosions gonna hurt or beat them.

"If you need adcoc to hurt king, king > YCs /doffy" every lunarian has this dura so I guess every lunarian is above Doffy and Marco based on this dumb logic. Unlike kaido, King's dura is something every lunarian has.

"King is stronger cause he tanked self explosion and 2 more mid tier moves " lol King fans are now like doffy fans wank him above Kata for being tanky.
Doffy and Katakuri tanked Luffy's strongest moves before losing. All while being weakened (gk /self stab) . Let's see if King gonna tank Zoro's best moves before losing. Let's seen if weakened King can even fight for an hour like doffy did or 3hrs like Katakuri did.

Seems like Every lunarian has this weakness about their durability in their stomach.

Until King shows Advanced haki or awakening even, he's not above Doffy yet and still below Katakuri ! For now He's only physically stronger.
Nothing changed much: Katakuri (FS CoC awakening) > Doffy (CoC awakening) >= King (lunaria) ~ Marco (regen)

Anyway not gonna comment much on how people getting PUs cheap (a few know my take on discord already)
Well that is wrong statement and Marco did fight big mom unlike katakuri. King fought zoro who made kadio embarrassing.

Please join admiral superiority.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Man why are you obsessed with wanking Katakuri after you have dumbfucks like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule saying "EoS Zoro < Katakuri" and @sanjikun saying "Kata is a level above King"

I give you Marco, I give you admirals but stop with the Kuri wank, its weird.
What does other users having hot takes have to do with which characters I can enjoy? Lol

And Katakuri being a level above King isn’t as bad of a take as Queen above Katakuri lol. Katakuri had amazing portrayal for a YC, the only people who downplay him legit have no arguments and spend all of their time straight up denying that Oda wrote half the shit he did about Katakuri.

Rayleigh: “FS users are among the mightiest in the world”
Zoro fans: “He wasn’t talking about Katakuri”

Oven: “Luffy defeated both Cracker and Doflamingo? There’s still no way he defeated Katakuri!”
Zoro fans: “Katakuri never fought anyone stronger than veteran tier”

Brûlée and Oven: “Katakuri has an undefeated battle record”
Zoro fans: “It’s not real”

Katakuri: Effortlessly defeats Raidsuit Ichiji
King: Fails to even injure Raidsuit Sanji with his Devil Fruit
Zoro fans: “Anyone who says Katakuri has better feats than King is biased”

Katakuri is honestly the most underrated character in One Piece, almost all of his downplay coming from pubescent Zoro fans who use Zoro’s power level to compensate for their own lack of confidence in their dick sizes and inability to copulate with the opposite sex. It’s pretty sad that Katakuri had to take that bullet but here we are I guess lol.

Keep crying :suresure:

Oda is kinda retarded and has to use the usual "time limit" plot again.
Why didn't he just forget floating Onigashima bullshit and made the island stays behind like how it is be in the start of act 3?

He made
Jack fighting minks worth 1 island for 5 days non stop.
Ace fighting Jinbe for 5 days
Aokiji and Akainu fighting for 10 days
Dorry and Broggy fighting for century
Etc

Yet now
Zoro apparently will defeat King in 5 minutes
Sanji will defeat Queen in 5 minutes
Robin, Brook, Franky defeated Flying Six in 5 minutes

I literally already told you thats not what I said.

It's drawing out more haki than zoro currently can without enma. More than zoro can naturally wield on his own. The haki enmas drawing out is clearly already inside of zoro.
Again that is cap. Enma was not once stated to draw out more haki than the person cant naturally. Its defined as drawing out more haki than needed. Hence zoro not wanting to put alot of haki in his blade to cut a tree yet enma drew out more than zoro himself wanted to and cuts a cliff.

Is zoro able to produce haki potent and powerful enough to cut a cliff without enma? Yes. Showed this when he cut pica. So did enma draw out more haki than zoro was able to produce in its introduction? No.

I

Indigo

Idk how Zoro stans turned a chapter about Zoro's swords/Enma into a King wankfest, but alright.

I really want to see that last panel though! It sounds awesome.

in my case, is that i didn't have many expectations for King after his showing with Marco and the start of the raid

But the King wank Oda is giving him is out of this fucking world

tanking a point blank Shishi Sonson with no reaction at all? wtf?

:crazwhat:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I knew he was online since yesterday but busy preparing notes for his headcannon stuffs:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.