General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
A

ardym

BB's bounty isnt affecting Zoro. BB will jump into 4bil+ next time we see it increased.
still that is too much man :D , Luffy jumping high than possible but not because of his strength only , Luffy is a D. and a captain . I know Zoro will get strong too , but he is not a captain even i really doubt that Mihawk would be much higher than 2.5 Billion despite him being the SSW.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
still that is too much man :D , Luffy jumping high than possible but not because of his strength only , Luffy is a D. and a captain . I know Zoro will get strong too , but he is not a captain even i really doubt that Mihawk would be much higher than 2.5 Billion despite him being the SSW.
Probably yeah, my own guess for Zoro is 1.8Bil.

A

ardym

Probably yeah, my own guess for Zoro is 1.8Bil.
i think he is between 1.4 and 1.6 but since i think that King is that apart from queen my guess for King is 1.4 so i put Zoro at 1.42 , it will depend on how much King's bounty is , but yes he will be around Luffy's current bounty that for sure.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Prediction for post Wano bounty:

Luffy: 3.000.000.000
Zoro: 1.450.000.000
Nami: 266.000.000
Usopp: 450.000.000
Sanji: 1.000.000.000
Chopper: 300.000.000
Robin: 480.000.000
Franky: 594.000.000
Brook: 666.000.000
Jimbei: 950.000.000

Kidd: 2.500.000.000
Killer: 1.400.000.000
Law: 1.900.000.000

A

ardym

Prediction for post Wano bounty:

Luffy: 3.000.000.000
Zoro: 1.450.000.000
Nami: 266.000.000
Usopp: 450.000.000
Sanji: 1.000.000.000
Chopper: 300.000.000
Robin: 480.000.000
Franky: 594.000.000
Brook: 666.000.000
Jimbei: 950.000.000

Kidd: 2.500.000.000
Killer: 1.400.000.000
Law: 1.900.000.000
i think this is a decent prediction with exception of that of Killer , i doubt he will surpass Sanji. he might be strong but not that much.

A

ardym

Why do you see Brook above the Cyborg? :unsure:
well depends on if he get huge power ups regarding his DF Oda could give him really abilities , especially if he really is the one who will defeat Apo . he already using chill from the under world for freeze things , if he get other abilities related to the underworld , i can see that happening. i really think Oda is gonna give all of the strawhats a huge power ups if he really let the alliance defeat both of Kaido and BM.
I still cannot guess which opponent is Oda gonna give Franky .

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
i think this is a decent prediction with exception of that of Killer , i doubt he will surpass Sanji. he might be strong but not that much.
I am pretty sure he will surpass Sanji, which shouldnt be understand as hate against Sanji, but Killer is the first mate of Kidd, which is displayed as rival to luffy, what meant for me, if kid is slightly lower that Luffy, Killer must be slightly lower than Zoro.

Why do you see Brook above the Cyborg? :unsure:
Brooks fruit is pretty strong and even if he was more in the Background before, this whole "ghosts from the past"-thematic around wano, will slightly Point in his direction. Also... it makes sense to give specially him the number of the devil, the undead.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Brooks fruit is pretty strong and even if he was more in the Background before, this whole "ghosts from the past"-thematic around wano, will slightly Point in his direction. Also... it makes sense to give specially him the number of the devil, the undead.
True, I wouldnt change things about Brook but I would give Franky a bigger bounty.
He was always the closest one to the monster trio and he has quite a potential, whether Oda will make use of it or not, another story.
I still cannot guess which opponent is Oda gonna give Franky .
One of the Numbers I guess.

A

ardym

I am pretty sure he will surpass Sanji, which shouldnt be understand as hate against Sanji, but Killer is the first mate of Kidd, which is displayed as rival to luffy, what meant for me, if kid is slightly lower that Luffy, Killer must be slightly lower than Zoro.
not necessarily i know there Kid is Luffy's rival but i think he will get the same treatment as Law in this arc , Luffy already has already 3 haki power ups , don't see how Kid would be able to catch to Luffy up. if Oda was going to make Kid near Luffy he would have let them spar in Udon and train together , Sanji is Zoro's rival more than Killer ever would be. at the end we all know Luffy is gonna be the main reason why Kaido would be defeated.
and to be honest i think Sanji was always stronger than Killer , he would have got more than 100 million bounty if the WG didn't covered up Moria's defeat.

i think bounty of zoro sanji and jinbe (if he arrive in wano) will be 1B+
and other Sh Will get +200-300mil at least
for the first time one or possibly 2 of the Yonko will be defeated by another pirates group (alliance) in this arc we can't compare it with other arc Geting 1B bounty Increase isn't hard in this arc
even by bing part of alliance alone you can get 300mil+ (all of shp and GF get 50mil+ bounty Increase after defeating of DQF in this arc alliance will defeate at least 1 yonko)

impossible for Zoro to make more than 2.1 billion jump , BB is yonko since a year , have 2 DFs and has many strong subordinates , allied with Kuzan and still have only 2.4 billion bounty , even if you are a hard Zoro fan , that is too much :D
zoro will scar kaido like oden did. It is given now he already has enma. he will definitely give huge injury to kaido. more than blackbeard is possible