Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have time for such nonsense

There's literally nothing from King making me interested .
Neither His design or character nor powers.
I've said it in the past, oda wasn't original with King
He's a rip off of Marco, kata and shiryu

This whole Lunaria hype doesn't interest me either
It's a cheap hype about his race not himself.
His hype still not better than Jack hype back in zou
That's how King doesn't interest me.

Every character who's truly powerful is hyped mainly for their haki or own skills not racial traits.

:seriously:sorry King fans, you'd need more than just lunaria crap for me to be interested a bit.
What if it turns out King wiped Lunarian race on his own?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don't have time for such nonsense

There's literally nothing from King making me interested .
Neither His design or character nor powers.
I've said it in the past, oda wasn't original with King
He's a rip off of Marco, kata and shiryu

This whole Lunaria hype doesn't interest me either
It's a cheap hype about his race not himself.
His hype still not better than Jack hype back in zou
That's how King doesn't interest me.

Every character who's truly powerful is hyped mainly for their haki or own skills not racial traits.

:seriously:sorry King fans, you'd need more than just lunaria crap for me to be interested a bit.
The ancient race hailed as gods doesn't interest you?

The man Kaido trusted enough to go to Marineford with doesn't interest you?

The awesome fight and low diff he gave Zoro doesn't interest you?

Sh
Again that is cap. Enma was not once stated to draw out more haki than the person cant naturally. Its defined as drawing out more haki than needed. Hence zoro not wanting to put alot of haki in his blade to cut a tree yet enma drew out more than zoro himself wanted to and cuts a cliff.

Is zoro able to produce haki potent and powerful enough to cut a cliff without enma? Yes. Showed this when he cut pica. So did enma draw out more haki than zoro was able to produce in its introduction? No.
Shown with pics when zoro used a named attack and actually put effort into it. That's a big reason why people were hyped back when enma was given to zoro. He did it effortlessly. It's called a powerup for a reason. Right now enmas trying to draw out even more haki from zoro than we've previously seen because zoros not trying to regulate it anymore

You could be onto something here.

In Fire Force, it's a bit different. Charon (the guy with the white headband that covered his eyes) releases explosions if he gets hit by other people. And brute force alone won't overcome him. He's considered the reflector because of his ability to absorbed physical attack and sent them back at his opponent. Shinra (the spiky black hair guy) manages to "beat" Charon by getting close to Charon and uses his attack right at the same time when Charon reflects his attack onto him (cuz Charon can't absorb and sent an attack back at the same time).

Nah Lmao, it's just a sword clash. That's not all there is to it.
I just remembered Marco's statement and Lunarians "bursting into flames".

I thought he was just talking about King manipulating fire but he might have actually been talking about King exploding. Just like he did in this chapter.

Last edited:
These scene proves otherwise.

If it was more haki than Zoro could draw out on his own than he wouldn't have been able to flow all of his haki back into his arm.

Enma does draw out dangerously large amounts. More than Zoro would like if he doesn't regulate it.
Because zoros regulating it. Kinda funny you missed the point...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just at this moment, Zoro and Sanji gap is the biggest that it has ever been in the series.
I don't think its downplaying Sanji or wanking Zoro to say Zoro low diffs Sanji until Sanji gets one more power up.
It's not, Sanji can cut the 2nd most durable character in the series and has wide spanning AoE attacks. Sanji needs to double his speed for him to be a threat to Zoro or triple his durability to be near Kaido/King

Come on...you realy think Sanji is gonna beat queen withoud a new PU atack? his strongest atack we know to date failed to KO that fatass...
He already got a "PU".... That's what those last chapters were about.

Is he going to use a new move? Obviously. Idk if we have time for Sanji to unlock his Cock now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.