Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God damnit Oda. Just as I said I was done with the trash ass writing he done went and made a Zoro chapter. Fuck.

Love how even Queen is a King hype man, this motherfucker can’t even be bothered with the insignificant, childish shenanigans of Yamatrash the 30 yo basement dweller. Leaves dealing with the toddler to the Flunky 6 cuz he only deal with yonko level threats :kata:

King and Enma both bout to learn that Zoro, not Loden, is the real king of swordsmen. Put some fucking respect on this man’s name, he literally just discovered his CoC and he’s using it far above the level of veterans like Chinjao and Lidd.
Everyone know you're a zoro hard-core fan
The ancient race hailed as gods doesn't interest you?

The man Kaido trusted enough to go to Marineford with doesn't interest you?

The awesome fight and low diff he gave Zoro doesn't interest you?
Not really
I got my own idea about lunarians which interests me but so far King whole hype is about him being lunarian which doesn't interest me.

Databook info...
Kaido took King cause both can fly. In fact I think King followed kaido on his own.

This fight is good but same with Queen vs sanji
Oda made strawhats to he more conflicted within themselves about their weapons or background to a King and Queen during the battle.

Wait...you think if King even had coc I'd wank him? Lol I don't wank Shanks, Doffy and Ray but you think King will be wanked by me?
I even call out WB and Roger wanks

I'm anti-wank...Even Katakuri I don't wank him
I just place him where he stands: the strongest YC and that's it. Nothing will ever change that, same with Kaido being top 1 pirate and character until Teach overtake him

Jack the best Calamity, oda sacrificed him to make room for King and Queen

@Topi Jerami
If King killed his clan then that's interesting

I wouldn't be surprised if Oda put both Zoro/Sanji wins in one chapter tbh. The chapter could be called "Wings of the Pirate King"
lmaooo this **** is probably seeing his world crumble right before his eyes, eating a pint of ice cream and posting nonsense to make himself feel better.

Main opponent of one of the chicken wing is hyping up main opponent of other chicken wing as an undefeatble monster.

Everyone know you're a zoro hard-core fan

Not really
I got my own idea about lunarians which interests me but so far King whole hype is about him being lunarian which doesn't interest me.

Databook info...
Kaido took King cause both can fly. In fact I think King followed kaido on his own.

Oda made strawhats to he more conflicted within themselves about their weapons or background to a King and Queen during the battle.

Wait...you think if King even had coc I'd wank him? Lol I don't wank Shanks, Doffy and Ray but you think King will be wanked by me?

I just place him where he stands: the strongest YC and that's it. Nothing will ever change that, same with Kaido being top 1 pirate and character until Teach overtake him

Is Perospero still top 1? 🤔

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not really

Databook info...

King the absolute menace is being a great threat to Zoro, truly the only threat he's faced all timeskip and you're gonna sleep on him..

Preadcoc Luffy is stronger than Mihawk. Zoros struggles with King is proof of this
What?

Zoro struggling with King and growing stronger by "officially" obtaining ACoC proves Mihawk is stronger and Zoro still has a way to go before he reaches Mihawk's level. Zoro will need to turn all three of his blades into black blades and take his CoO to another level before he's ready to face Mihawk.

Zoro unleashing his CoC and taking full control of Enma at the same time..:finally:
I hope by the end of Zoro vs King there will be a hint on Wado Ichimonji's abilities..
Very interesting how cursed swords are not actually cursed but similar to famed blades, its just that they all are deadly to regular people thus inheriting the misfortune from wielders to another and so on..

To think that Hell Memories Exoskeleton didn't do much on Queen as he's still laughing, that's a bit of a shock..
This most likely mean, Sanji's flames level up is going to be insane!..

Status
Not open for further replies.