Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God damnit Oda. Just as I said I was done with the trash ass writing he done went and made a Zoro chapter. Fuck.

Love how even Queen is a King hype man, this motherfucker can’t even be bothered with the insignificant, childish shenanigans of Yamatrash the 30 yo basement dweller. Leaves dealing with the toddler to the Flunky 6 cuz he only deal with yonko level threats :kata:

King and Enma both bout to learn that Zoro, not Loden, is the real king of swordsmen. Put some fucking respect on this man’s name, he literally just discovered his CoC and he’s using it far above the level of veterans like Chinjao and Lidd.

God damnit Oda. Just as I said I was done with the trash ass writing he done went and made a Zoro chapter. Fuck.

Love how even Queen is a King hype man, this motherfucker can’t even be bothered with the insignificant, childish shenanigans of Yamatrash the 30 yo basement dweller. Leaves dealing with the toddler to the Flunky 6 cuz he only deal with yonko level threats :kata:

King and Enma both bout to learn that Zoro, not Loden, is the real king of swordsmen. Put some fucking respect on this man’s name, he literally just discovered his CoC and he’s using it far above the level of veterans like Chinjao and Lidd.
Even Den_Den is back, wtf is happening...
:catsweat:

Now we gotta ask @Erkan12 if he still think Mihawk is only as strong as Mighty Vista?

How is Vista Level Mihawk going to survive when Zoro is staring at him with 3 AdvCoC clad blades?

Then join us Ndule :stealthblack:

Anyone can become a King fan, even @Zowo did it
Don't have time for such nonsense

There's literally nothing from King making me interested .
Neither His design or character nor powers.
I've said it in the past, oda wasn't original with King
He's a rip off of Marco, kata and shiryu

This whole Lunaria hype doesn't interest me either
It's a cheap hype about his race not himself.
His hype still not better than Jack hype back in zou
That's how King doesn't interest me.

Every character who's truly powerful is hyped mainly for their haki or own skills not racial traits.

:seriously:sorry King fans, you'd need more than just lunaria crap for me to be interested a bit.

Sanji can't keep up, bro, Oda has zoro built different! Adcoc? Already?, Damn, sanji is literally built different and still can't keep up, just rename the manga to pirate hunter zoro and get it over with, under all shit though, as a certified sanji fan, I can say that this chapter is absolutely fucking hype, I haven't been excited for a zoro chapter in a while, but this one has me amped, I'm ready for how good it'll be in the anime, take this W zoro supporters, your boy never disappoints.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Zoro hype brought den den and pizza back.
And yeah i love how all that oden stuff was just leading up to zoro making enma his too.:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.