Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
]
What?

Zoro struggling with King and growing stronger by "officially" obtaining ACoC proves Mihawk is stronger and Zoro still has a way to go before he reaches Mihawk's level. Zoro will need to turn all three of his blades into black blades and take his CoO to another level before he's ready to face Mihawk.

This is cope. Zoro will become WSS before Luffy does PK.

Luffy will have 3 RP pieces after this.

Zoro will barely be yc1 while luffy is on cusp of being pk

King the absolute menace is being a great threat to Zoro, truly the only threat he's faced all timeskip and you're gonna sleep on him..
Zoro is getting dominated but he's been more worried about enma than King
He was losing this chapter mainly cause of enma
Got adcoc because of enma
Gonna flashbacks to tame swords because of enma
Thus cheapen King and Queen as threats cause Sanji and Zoro felt more worried to did from their own weapons than King/Queen.

Not because of "king" "overcoming lunarian dura"
Like how luffy got fs because of Kata, wanted to surpass him... he had even flashbacks where Ray talks about FS and its users...train his CoO for FS to beat Fs user...
Luffy wasn't worried about his strawhat or whatever

Oh yeah , you didn't answer my questions I asked you

Everyone trolled me when i said king is admiral level for . I even had a theory for this claim.
How can we forget this equals combined damage that Garp and Logia Trio did to Marco

A Nameless Casual Base Sword attack cuts Marco's Logia body in half = More damage than Kizaru's Yasakani No Magatam
Same nameless casual Base Sword Swing gives Marco a bigger lasting bruise than Garp did = More damage Fist of Love

Basically King's casual attack > Kizaru and Garp's signature attacks combined
@Sentinel @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62

Sorry, it is the opposite.
The government's strongest force, the admirals are hypetool for King.

First, the bitter truth that King handled Zoro far better than Fujitora handled him.
Now, the information that King can survive against any natural environment (basically the DFs for original Admirals).
Really ? Why the king hide his face like coward ? Afraid to fight admirals or something to hunt him down ?
Fujtoria is not even trying against zoro or goes full power against zoro. Fujitora is play political way on dresseroa because he don’t want marine to be heroes of the story.

We see king full power and kadio. Only awaking is less we see but croc explain their awakin.

Even fujitora can’t use full power on holy land called Mary Geoise. Because it would end like Superman destroying city again.

King bleed from Marco knee attack.
Kuzan, Akainu, Kizaru don’t bleed from Marco attack even sneak attack.

Surive anything does not mean you are the strongest. Goku can’t survive in full space but he can beat people who survive in full space. Thst is faulty logic.

Damn, we're eating full in this chapter. Imagine King flashback? This is going to be insane.
This is what so many people are missing out on. With Zoro knowing what to do to handle Enma, that means King vs Zoro is just now entering the Boundman vs Katakuri phase of their fight. We still have King flashback (that might double as Kaido's flashback), Zoro's small Mihawk flashback, and hopefully the final phase of the fight reaching & rampaging around Wano or the capital before finally ending.

Fights like Cook vs Queen and Raizo vs Fuku ought to be concluded before 2021 ends, ideally.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Does everyone agree with my power scaling?

Ryuma = Roger = Whitebeard = Top Top Tier
Kaido = Mihawk = High Top Tier
Oden = Big Mom = Mid Top tier
Current Luffy and Current Zoro = Low top tier
King = In betweener
Marco = Chapter 1000 Luffy = Chapter 1000 Zoro = High YC1 level
Kuri = Yamato = Average YC1 level
Yamato is stronger than katakuri

Everyone know you're a zoro hard-core fan

Not really
I got my own idea about lunarians which interests me but so far King whole hype is about him being lunarian which doesn't interest me.

Databook info...
Kaido took King cause both can fly. In fact I think King followed kaido on his own.

This fight is good but same with Queen vs sanji
Oda made strawhats to he more conflicted within themselves about their weapons or background to a King and Queen during the battle.

Wait...you think if King even had coc I'd wank him? Lol I don't wank Shanks, Doffy and Ray but you think King will be wanked by me?
I even call out WB and Roger wanks

I'm anti-wank...Even Katakuri I don't wank him
I just place him where he stands: the strongest YC and that's it. Nothing will ever change that, same with Kaido being top 1 pirate and character until Teach overtake him

Jack the best Calamity, oda sacrificed him to make room for King and Queen

@Topi Jerami
If King killed his clan then that's interesting
All you do is wank Katakuri. You think he's just untouchable fighter because if fS who can destroy just about anyone in battle. Just because FS increases his invasion skills and makes him harder to hit doesn't mean he has to strength and power to drop and defeat his opponents.

Just because he's never lost a battle before Luffy doesn't mean he's ever wanted battle either.

Queen vs Sanji is no where near as good or interesting as King vs Zoro. All Queen has done most of his battle was fire his laser. While Sanji evaded and kick Queen who receives little damage. We've had one chapter that had Queen using a different tactic duting battle, that's it.

Clearly this chap proves that end of one piece is near. Achieving CoC coating is an elite accomplishment. Zoro is aiming to the top right now
Also I am sure Sanji will unlock a haki powerup. Possibly future sight. We will see.
:seriously::seriously::seriously:against queen? Laser spammy queen who sanjis effortlessly outmaneuvered this entire fight? Queens fastest attack is his laser beam. No way sanji develops fs in this battle

Status
Not open for further replies.