Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black lightning could appear in the air from two CoC facing each other.

and can also appear from CoA clashes that are strong enough.

But black lightnings being produced by a single person, on a weapon, we have only seen that shit happen with Adv. CoC right? with the likes of Kaido and Roger?
If it's "curved" black lightning we can assume it's CoC coating. The problem is that there are clearly instances when it's being used but not indicated such as

We're back to the preTS CoA scenario but now with CoC, of Oda just not drawing the visuals in previous chapter.

You really see luffy not fighting akainu ?
Sabo possible but i really think it will be luffy more.
nah Revo will fight evil marines akainu kizaru and their new weapons, while fujitora smoker greenbull will be on strawhat side they seem like good guys. i think sabo will fight akainu and dragon one of the gorosei like zoro and few other wihile luffy takes on IMU. Luffys character dosent follow revenge route like sabo, Oda will NEVER make luffy fight Akainu. It would be outside of luffy character, Sabo will carry on Aces will and Prove to smug akainu fire burns hotter than magma. 10000%

Tbh, I have no fucking idea what Oda is doing anymore. But Luffy and Katakuri already had black lightning with air pressure. It just wasn't curved,

I guess the "advanced" is the curved lightning, although that's clearly something Oda came up during Roger/WB chapter, since BM/Kaido didn't even use it.

So should it be applied retroactively? Obviously WB/Shanks & co would have been using it too but we have no visual indicators.
The actual advanced CoC is when the weapons or hands emanate the aura before clash even happens.

nah Revo will fight evil marines akainu kizaru and their new weapons, while fujitora smoker greenbull will be on strawhat side they seem like good guys. i think sabo will fight akainu and dragon one of the gorosei like zoro and few other wihile luffy takes on IMU. Luffys character dosent follow revenge route like sabo, Oda will NEVER make luffy fight Akainu. It would be outside of luffy character, Sabo will carry on Aces will and Prove to smug akainu fire burns hotter than magma. 10000%
Nah it won't be out side his character .
I mean luffy try to fight BB before Ace was even kill because he capture him and Jinbe had to stop him .
Hell in a way BB is sort a revenge fight even with the way how luffy talk to him on dressrosa .

Status
Not open for further replies.