Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So this is advance CoC? Lmao:suresure:
Tbh, I have no fucking idea what Oda is doing anymore. But Luffy and Katakuri already had black lightning with air pressure. It just wasn't curved,

I guess the "advanced" is the curved lightning, although that's clearly something Oda came up during Roger/WB chapter, since BM/Kaido didn't even use it.

So should it be applied retroactively? Obviously WB/Shanks & co would have been using it too but we have no visual indicators.

Um I thought they called it bs because of luffys reasoning as to why he was able to use it lol. Luffy was like "I've been hit by your attack so now I know what you do to replicate it". That actually is bs. Him getting it though wasnt
No, that is just bullshit excuse. So, I will give you more haki means using CoC is not any less bulshit. This is what I meant double standard take. Thanks for proving my point.

Currently with advCoC I have Zoro (and Luffy at around Old Rayleigh level)

Ending Wano they can at least give extreme diff to someone like Fujitora
Fujitora is weaker than luffy right now, and litlle bit stronger than new power up zoro.
And Fuji is basicaly a strawhat like smoker, he will be on luffy side in the war
Akainu will fight sabo
Fujitora and Grenbull will be alies they are good guys.
Kizaru will fight Sanji only strawhat who will fight admiral as his last opponent
Zoro and Luffy will not fight admirals
Luffy vs BB and Imu
Zoro vs Mihawk Shiryu and Strongest Bald Samurai Gorosei who has Shodai Kitetsu is not only the first of the swords but the strongest Cursed sword and one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords.

I

Indigo

Tbh, I have no fucking idea what Oda is doing anymore. But Luffy and Katakuri already had black lightning with air pressure. It just wasn't curved,

I guess the "advanced" is the curved lightning, although that's clearly something Oda came up during Roger/WB chapter, since BM/Kaido didn't even use it.

So should it be applied retroactively? Obviously WB/Shanks & co would have been using it too but we have no visual indicators.
Black lightning could appear in the air from two CoC facing each other.

and can also appear from CoA clashes that are strong enough.

But black lightnings being produced by a single person, on a weapon, we have only seen that shit happen with Adv. CoC right? with the likes of Kaido and Roger?

Lol that's why Zoro is ready with his swords having ADV COC and King doesn't seem worried at all.

Luffy is not the only one who would get a power Up. If he gets g5, then Zoro gets black blade. They both were always equal since starting. WSS = PK title. Zoro and Luffy fought equals in whisky peak already. Keep worshiping Lord Luffy.
Luffy is CoC master confirmed in SBS
Luffy CoC>>>> zoro CoC
Joy boy >>> PK>>> WSS

Arguing with these Zorotards is waste of time. They are SSS class hypocrites. They conveniently ignore how Law and Sanji babysit Zoro.
This forum is filled with zorotards, it’s actually a waste of time commenting here. Imagine what you’re iq is when you genuinely believe zoro => luffy in terms of strength. They keep wanting zoro to be the protagonist and stronger than someone always portrayed to be above him so they overhype every feat and opponent zoro gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.