Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what more is there to show? His bones became iron and now hes solid.
We didn't see how Hell Memories affected Queen. If Sanji still needs a bit more power he will unlock CoA powerup. If it's enough my opinion is that he will get FS. The point of destroying his raid suit is to find alone a way to become stronger. The only way is his haki development just like Luffy and Zoro.

Zoro stands before King. His 3 swords are covered with black lighting and smoke.
Enma this enma that Oda would never undermine Zoro like that, like i have said million times to haters in here he will be able to use all of his swords same way 10/10 chapter my god can't stop shaking reading this:steef:
I wonder if the black lighting and the smoke on all 3 blades are normal Adv. CoC like Luffy's & Kaido's or something unique to Zoro himself...:bamathink:

Lmao the way you're saying it... enma isn't a power up at all to zoro. Even tho the manga infers and implies otherwise. I'm not gonna argue this dumbshit with an idiot.
When did the manga imply it? Does the manga say enma increases haki? No.

Does the manga state that it gives more haki to its user? No

Does its give its user an ability? No

Does it allow its users to bypass durability? No.

It is literally a training tool. The moment zoro overcame it this chapter he did what he does with enma with all of his other blades lol

Really ? Why the king hide his face like coward ? Afraid to fight admirals or something to hunt him down ?
Fujtoria is not even trying against zoro or goes full power against zoro. Fujitora is play political way on dresseroa because he don’t want marine to be heroes of the story.

We see king full power and kadio. Only awaking is less we see but croc explain their awakin.

Even fujitora can’t use full power on holy land called Mary Geoise. Because it would end like Superman destroying city again.

King bleed from Marco knee attack.
Kuzan, Akainu, Kizaru don’t bleed from Marco attack even sneak attack.

Surive anything does not mean you are the strongest. Goku can’t survive in full space but he can beat people who survive in full space. Thst is faulty logic.
Now we know the reason Kaido took King and only him, to Marineford. Kaido knows he is the perfect counter for the Admirals and he will 3 vs 1 them like Luffy did in Marineford:

Except unlike Luffy, King would kick the trio's asses for real.

Zoro stands before King. His 3 swords are covered with black lighting and smoke.
Enma this enma that Oda would never undermine Zoro like that, like i have said million times to haters in here he will be able to use all of his swords same way 10/10 chapter my god can't stop shaking reading this:steef:
Why? Is Enma the only blade he can use AdCoC on? :suresure:

Lmao the way you're saying it... enma isn't a power up at all to zoro. Even tho the manga infers and implies otherwise. I'm not gonna argue this dumbshit with an idiot.
Yeah. These are the same people that to this day can't admit that Enma is a magical sword. Even though it's the only sword that is capable of taking it's wielders Haki. It's been proven a thousand times over. Yet they continue to deny it.

Yes, more or less. They called for Luffy when he used CoC coating in 1010 or 1026. They probably would have called for Kidd if he had shown using CoC attacks. They already called for awakening.
Um I thought they called it bs because of luffys reasoning as to why he was able to use it lol. Luffy was like "I've been hit by your attack so now I know what you do to replicate it". That actually is bs. Him getting it though wasnt

Status
Not open for further replies.