Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I want to see the evolution of the BB crew. Post Wano Zoro and Sanji will be very strong, so imagine Yamato in the crew?
That's the useful part of not showcasing BB's pirates a lot.

BB has a crew "of the worst criminals in history", from Impel Down's final level. A place literally reserved for those so dangerous, that their names should be removed from the common knowledge.
You can't get a greater "white canvas" than that at this point. And considering we have 0 reasons to believe the rest of his crew would be below the Impel Down members, they become these total wild cards that Oda can power creep as much as he wants, ESPECIALLY because of the DF hunting thing. Any of them that "lacks" a powerful portrayal, can get a broken DF to justify it. Shiryu being already portrayed as a monster like Magellan, managed to get by with a "utility" DF.

My problem is that this fight against the Beast Pirates SHOULD have been the opportunity to flash out all the SH's, to show they are at least semi-competent to take on these kinds of enemies. Buuuuuuuuuuut.....Usopp's Pop Greens basically do nothing now. Nami doesn't fight anymore, since Zeus basically can redirect himself and attack on his own, Chopper became a one-trick-pony, and his one trick basically does nothing now as well.
I have a legit mental block trying to visualize these 3 beating ANY of the BBP. Even harder is seeing Chopper beating Yasopp, who was hyped when the marines were talking about how balanced Shanks' crew is.
I can only assume that we will have "side characters" taking down key enemies again, and some SH's not getting a cool fight. And some of those who get a cool fight, end up just having a gag fight with some unsatisfying conclusion (Nami vs Ulti was, to put it kindly, a huge let down)

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Just admit it he's stronger than Kuri. It doesn't make him any more of a virgin than he actually is. He still pretty strong, right about where chapter 1000 Luffy was or tad below but definitely above Luffy that got neg diffed by Kaido
Nah I still have all first mates as equals. I’ll let you know if one of them does something that changes that lol.

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

You finally joined us Lee!
Feels like I sold my soul a little bit ngl. Maybe when I lose my virginity at 50 I’ll feel better lol.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Suddenly, Beast Pirates' subordinates start foaming from their mouths and fall down.

Zoro: "No...
This is good the way it is!!"

Zoro stands before King. His 3 swords are covered with black lighting and smoke.

King: "I see...
So do you intend to become a “king”?"

That's the useful part of not showcasing BB's pirates a lot.

BB has a crew "of the worst criminals in history", from Impel Down's final level. A place literally reserved for those so dangerous, that their names should be removed from the common knowledge.
You can't get a greater "white canvas" than that at this point. And considering we have 0 reasons to believe the rest of his crew would be below the Impel Down members, they become these total wild cards that Oda can power creep as much as he wants, ESPECIALLY because of the DF hunting thing. Any of them that "lacks" a powerful portrayal, can get a broken DF to justify it. Shiryu being already portrayed as a monster like Magellan, managed to get by with a "utility" DF.

My problem is that this fight against the Beast Pirates SHOULD have been the opportunity to flash out all the SH's, to show they are at least semi-competent to take on these kinds of enemies. Buuuuuuuuuuut.....Usopp's Pop Greens basically do nothing now. Nami doesn't fight anymore, since Zeus basically can redirect himself and attack on his own, Chopper became a one-trick-pony, and his one trick basically does nothing now as well.
I have a legit mental block trying to visualize these 3 beating ANY of the BBP. Even harder is seeing Chopper beating Yasopp, who was hyped when the marines were talking about how balanced Shanks' crew is.
I can only assume that we will have "side characters" taking down key enemies again, and some SH's not getting a cool fight. And some of those who get a cool fight, end up just having a gag fight with some unsatisfying conclusion (Nami vs Ulti was, to put it kindly, a huge let down)
Nami, Usopp and Chopper are screwed in the hands of the BB pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.