Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Seraphoenix Zoro has advanced CoC on all 3 swords. I know you've been slandering his name these past few weeks. Time for you to switch sides. :cheers:
If you aren’t baiting and trolling in this thread then idk what you’re doing. Zoro fans are the most fun to get worked up:kayneshrug:

unfortunately the candies don’t even fight back when you bait them:josad: they are so used to being clowned

Nidai were you the same guy who was lowkey on the verge of quitting One Piece because Zoro was facing King? Don't make me put you on blast rn 📢
Gtfo, I was never on the ZKK board. I have posted several times that I don't buy ZKK. But fucking @Cinera brainwashed the entire fandom to the point that reasonable posters like Garp the fist, Kiirinigiri have come up with threads supporting ZKK. A stupid part of me probably also bought Cinera's bs, but thats not the main reason. I was on the verge of quitting mainly because of Oda's shit writing. Dont act like you have been loving all the chapters with clown trio, Luffy, Momo, and Yamato.

He's sacrificing his competence for Kuri love. I gave up on trying to convince him.:josad:
Kuri wanker Zenzu :gokulaugh:In all seriousness, I love Kuri. But he will probably be the weakest YC1 when all this is said and done.

Considering the PUs for Sanji and Zoro

I feel like Luffy is gonna use G5
Yes, the only G5 I can accept is if it doesn't come with deadweight backlash......otherwise I would rather want him to use G4 with CoC in a way not to become a deadweight....Luffy has all advanced versions of haki.....it is like he has so many powerful tools in his arsernal but can't optimize it......I think/hope G5 will be the answer for that.....if it comes with similar or even worst backlash like G4 timelimit, I would rather not want it....on other side, G5 has been eluded in SBS.....will see...

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Gtfo, I was never on the ZKK board. I have posted several times that I don't buy ZKK. But fucking @Cinera brainwashed the entire fandom to the point that reasonable posters like Garp the fist, Kiirinigiri have come up with threads supporting ZKK. A stupid part of me probably also bought Cinera's bs, but thats not the main reason. I was on the verge of quitting mainly because of Oda's shit writing. Dont act like you have been loving all the chapters with clown trio, Luffy, Momo, and Yamato.

Kuri wanker Zenzu :gokulaugh:In all seriousness, I love Kuri. But he will probably be the weakest YC1 when all this is said and done.
Poor guy Zoro fighting King had him so down bad you starting praying for ZKK.

Speaking of @Cinera that's another dude who was entering depression at the thought of Zoro facing King.

Receipts 📝

Status
Not open for further replies.