Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro would survive Kidds magnets... Zoro survived a combo attack from 2 Yonko and you think Kidd making Zoro a magnet is stronger than that

Admirals are irrelevant to this conversation it's about Kidd or Law vs Zoro and in this case Kidd vs Zoro

I am solely talking about Kidd, quit changing the subject because you can't beat the narrative I put out
What narrative did you put out that I can’t beat? You don’t conquerers coating to beat a user of it. Your ignoring the admiral point because you realize what your saying makes zero sense.

Kids attack had big mom bleeding everywhere and her skin is special and is meant o be impenetrable. It seems like you can’t grasp the concept of what crushing is.

Kid would crush zoro to death with punk crash.

hakai is a different kind of attack so once again you are comparing two entirely different things.

One is a aoe “shockwave” like attack

The other is a attack meant to crush you to death.
Also not taking you seriously since you said zoro beats Yamato even when he didn’t have coating and she did. You’re one of those weirdos

Tbh, I liked him from the very beginning. FS is such a cool ability to have; I was among the people who complained about PIS when Luffy won the fight. But I couldn't help but fight Kuri wank when people started comparing Kuri with Rayleigh.

I've been saying this for years now, the weakest YC1 seat is reserved for Kuri. He still dog walks the rest of the Yonko commanders though.
Yeah, Kuri is the first YC1 to go all out. It doesnt make much sense for the next YC1 in the story to be weaker than him.

Poor guy Zoro fighting King had him so down bad you starting praying for ZKK.
lmfao, nice story. You could probably become a better writer than current Lolda if you try a bit harder.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Gtfo, I was never on the ZKK board. I have posted several times that I don't buy ZKK. But fucking @Cinera brainwashed the entire fandom to the point that reasonable posters like Garp the fist, Kiirinigiri have come up with threads supporting ZKK
No claim on Kaido's death for now, but I can still see Zoro getting a Ryuma esque moment after Luffy's fight with Kaido.

What narrative did you put out that I can’t beat? You don’t conquerers coating to beat a user of it. Your ignoring the admiral point because you realize what your saying makes zero sense.

Kids attack had big mom bleeding everywhere and her skin is special and is meant o be impenetrable. It seems like you can’t grasp the concept of what crushing is.

Kid would crush zoro to death with punk crash.

hakai is a different kind of attack so once again you are comparing two entirely different things.

One is a aoe “shockwave” like attack

The other is a attack meant to crush you to death.
Im ignoring the admirals point because I didnt mention the Admirals, I dont care about them. I care about Zoro vs Kidd. You want to mention Admirals discuss that with someone else

Zoro gave Kaido a scar while heavily Damaged, that's much better than Current Kidds feats

You are insane if you think any of Kidds attacks compare to Hakai

Hakai is the strongest attack in One Piece, only people that read two piece think any attack remotely compares

Status
Not open for further replies.