Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im ignoring the admirals point because I didnt mention the Admirals, I dont care about them. I care about Zoro vs Kidd. You want to mention Admirals discuss that with someone else

Zoro gave Kaido a scar while heavily Damaged, that's much better than Current Kidds feats

You are insane if you think any of Kidds attacks compare to Hakai

Hakai is the strongest attack in One Piece, only people that read two piece think any attack remotely compares
Your comparing apples and oranges once again. Hakai is not the same kid of attack as kids. Your getting crushed to death in kids attack. His attacks have to do with crushing. It’s like saying since zoro survived hakai he can survive laws strongest attack

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
What narrative did you put out that I can’t beat? You don’t conquerers coating to beat a user of it. Your ignoring the admiral point because you realize what your saying makes zero sense.

Kids attack had big mom bleeding everywhere and her skin is special and is meant o be impenetrable. It seems like you can’t grasp the concept of what crushing is.

Kid would crush zoro to death with punk crash.

hakai is a different kind of attack so once again you are comparing two entirely different things.

One is a aoe “shockwave” like attack

The other is a attack meant to crush you to death.
Also not taking you seriously since you said zoro beats Yamato even when he didn’t have coating and she did. You’re one of those weirdos
Complete Bullshit.

Lmao what? People comparing Zoro vs King to Luffy vs Latakuri? Lmfao this shit got me weak, even the briefest glance at this fight done show why Trash Meme got the worst crew outta the yonko, and it’s not even close.

Zoro vs King is tearing up Onigashima, dealing lasting damage to the island and no fucking wonder; Zoro’s missed attack on Kaido chopped off part of Onigashima while Luffy and Latakuri barely managed to wreck Mirror World. Now we got Zoro learning AdCoC to deal with King; what did Latakuri do? Knock out a 15 year old and some fodder chefs lmaooo

King takes a fat shit all over Latakuri. Mid diff at best. At BEST.
Didn’t we just get a crash course on what happens when you underestimate the strength of a YC1 :seriously:

Katakuri is a monster. Just because we haven’t seen him in a while doesn’t mean he’s automatically weak

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
How will sanji compete now with luffy and zoro ?

he destroyed the raid suit but zoro still has enma and he got coc

Sanji only got exoskeletion

luffy has adv coc and adv coa and gear 5

wtf Oda ?

Your comparing apples and oranges once again. Hakai is not the same kid of attack as kids. Your getting crushed to death in kids attack. His attacks have to do with crushing. It’s like saying since zoro survived hakai he can survive laws strongest attack
They're both attacks which one is far stronger than the other by an exponential amount.

Zoro can survive any attack because he survived Hakai

Status
Not open for further replies.