Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mate, he had CoC, Awakening, a DF Oda called "Logia" twice, Future Sight, Top Tier Armament Hardening.

You're downplaying his "undefeated" streak just like people downplay Mihawk's title by saying "who did he fight? fodder!"
I am not saying Kuri only fought weak people to maintain his undefeated streak, but if you look at the strongest people in the world, they lost to someone at one point or another. Kaido has 7 defeats under his belt, that didn't stop him from being the WSC. WB apparently lost at Godvalley, and I am sure Mihawk faced defeat too. Even Luffy had countless losses on his CV. So there is no logic that suggests defeated people can't be above the undefeated.

queen is huge in size (comparable to kaido), which corresponds to more mass, and sanji sent this dude accross multiple rooms
HM's AP is definitely comparable to G4's, and queen tanked that with minimum damage, this dude is also a tank

Also, finally zoros using coc coating

Soo what seperates King from another person of his race?
Oda place his hype on his race alone and that just sad. What worse expose the people who make fun of Sanji for being genetic gifted.
Nothing changes, Katakuri is stronger than King because he was Luffy's opponent and is the bench mark for Luffy to tag the Yonkos/admirals until Oda showed that there are levels of being a legit top tier.

Meanwhile Zoro will end up fighting another subordinate of a yonko who will vastly be inferior.

Yes, Oden is the biggest mistake in that panel. If Oda wanted to wank Oden, he would have done much better job.
Oden is overrated to a certain degree
Zoros dialog in this chapter saying he can't freely control Haki like Oden is because he's weaker than Oden is stage for Zoro to equal Oden when he freely uses Enma which is this chapter.

Then when Zoro turns Enma black that's indication of surpassing Oden.

Oden Current Luffy and Current Zoro are all low top tiers and ending Wano both Zoro and Luffy would be one level above Oden and comparable to admirals.

Tbh, I liked him from the very beginning. FS is such a cool ability to have; I was among the people who complained about PIS when Luffy won the fight. But I couldn't help but fight Kuri wank when people started comparing Kuri with Rayleigh.

I've been saying this for years now, the weakest YC1 seat is reserved for Kuri. He still dog walks the rest of the Yonko commanders though.
So the only reason why you started to downplay Katakuri is because some people compared Katakuri to Rayleigh?
Fair enough I guess.:kayneshrug:

Not counting Shiryu, I still believe Marco is the weakest YC1. I know we aren't focused on Katakuri anymore but that still doesn't change the fact that Katakuri was a monster in his own right.

The only reason why Katakuri is getting so much downplay is because of extreme bias towards another YC1, hatred for Katakuri, or fighting back against those who over wank Katakuri.

I do agree that Katakuri shouldn't get over wanked but downplaying him to the extreme isn't any better.

Oden is overrated to a certain degree
Zoros dialog in this chapter saying he can't freely control Haki like Oden is because he's weaker than Oden is stage for Zoro to equal Oden when he freely uses Enma which is this chapter.

Then when Zoro turns Enma black that's indication of surpassing Oden.

Oden Current Luffy and Current Zoro are all low top tiers and ending Wano both Zoro and Luffy would be one level above Oden and comparable to admirals.
I don't think Zoro gets his first black blade this arc but I won't be surprised other way. Either way, I think CoC coating will be sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.