Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t lump Lee to admiral fans. We admirals fan believe Marco > katakuri. Lee speak backward.

When Blackbeard pirates arc start, I will be first person to defend burgress for everything. I believe Jesus burgress is yc1 at least. Much stronger than King or Queen.

My words and debate make people see the ghost. None of my point are debunked.

Even villager of Africa can read better than these people on forum.
I'm looking forward to read your impeccable Burgess wank essays when the time comes.

Ok reading the spoilers this looks like a 10/10 chapter already, i am so glad we get a little bit of Zoro's past and it seems he is not from Wano sadly as we expected ....... That said it really doesn't fcking matter since Wano swords don't loss any special characteristic out of Wano, what i am hoping for is the next chapters show us a little more of Zoro so he isn't just that fighting machine with so little character traits.

The difference is that not every Lunarian can be this strong lol. The average Lunarians are elite fodders but still fodders. King is a different animal. Use a little of what's inside your cranium.

And if Zoro, who cut Kaido using just armament, needs ACoC to beat King, Katakuri ain't doing it in a million years lol. Cope.
Who said that? For all we know King could be a scared runt who didn't fight for his species survival and ran away hence why he survived and join up Kaido for protection...

Now we know King has a gimmick which you have shown to mock Katakuri for having..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Who said that? For all we know King could be a scared runt who didn't fight for his species survival and ran away hence why he survived and join up Kaido for protection...

Now we know King has a gimmick which you have shown to mock Katakuri for having..
Dawg LMAO

The average strength of a race can never be that strong. Else they can rival a Yonko crew themselves.

Keep wallowing in your little fanfictions.

I know the question is not directed at me, but I hope you don't mind my joining.

I still think King is above high tier, but below top tier.

However, under specific conditions, if my guess about his hax is right, then he can beat a select few top tiers.
If we have the same list of top tiers then I don't see King ever beating any of them

Kuina is long dead though, His promise to Luffy is still fresh. And Both promises are similar and interlinked.
A promise to a dead friend is still a promise. Her passing is the reason he has his most import sword wado to begin with
Go on. Do not stop. I want to know what else will not happen in the manga. :ihaha:
With zoro getting a power up + figuring out kings secret how long do you think the fight will last after that

So this is yet another chapter of Zoro getting beat up and massively outclassed by the opponent suddenly gaining a power up mid battle+immediately just knowing how to use it

then with the power of flashbacks he gains an opportunity to defeat the opponent

Luffy vs Katakuri 2.0

Btw, lance was actually wrong imo Zoro talked about Luffy AND Kuina for the promise since he had that flashback :
Zoro now remembers the moment when he got Kuina's sword.
Zoro: "I'll have to keep the promise for both of us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.