Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just entering the Boundman vs Katakuri domain here. We still need to see:

- King being unmasked
- Zoro's training with Mihawk flashback
- King's lunarian flashback (which may double as Kaido flashback)
- King showing awakening and the extent of his hax
- The fight possibly spilling out to Wano/the capital
- Zoro vs King CoC clash
- Final phase of the fight

Basically, this fight won't end before 2022. Maybe even only several chapters prior to Luffy vs Kaido ending, especially since I think Luffy vs Kaido will be getting shown once Cook vs Queen and Raizo vs Fuku are done (hopefully before 2021 ends).

Like I said, it can happen only if my guess about his hax is correct. Otherwise, no.
What do you think his hax is? And if we're talking about real top tiers I have a hard time believing he actually gives any of them serious trouble

Akainu, Mihawk, Shanks, Prime Rayleigh, WB, etc all wax him

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Umm Elbaf is crown as the world strongest county and iirc the WG fear them.

You don't say.. its on you to prove King is special between his race.
Elbaf is feared that much and yet one of the strongest Giants, Hajruddin is taken out by a single G2 punch lol.

They are elite fodders but still fodders. A decent high tier can mop the floor with the entirety of them. But against another army of fodders? They'd wash.

King is the last of his race and anyone who is high tier is extremely special lol. They are above the average for sure.

Also, I really don't think Oda is going to drop the ball with the red hair pirates

if Zoro is a first mate with both ACoA and ACoC, I'm willing to bet Beckman has multiple advanced haki abilities as well. He is one of the most hyped YC1s, after all.

I truly wouldn't be surprised if Beckman had FS, ACoA, and ACoC. Albeit, he wouldn't be as proficient in all 3 of them as Luffy is.

Ceasar surprise Luffy and neg diff him
Carott surprise zoro

Ceasar > Luffy for you ?
Carott > zoro ?
You embarrassing yourself stop thinking like a fool
:nicagesmile::yodaswag:
Again what did carrot do to zoro hahaha, ceaser removed oxygen totaly different he is glass canon, you could also say Yeti cool brothers on zoro dumb comparison
So stop manipulating panels. Apoo went head on againts luffy and zoro it was completely opposite to all those and he even didnt go all out, knocked out luffy cut zoro and they ran from him saying they didnt want loose more strenght before the REAL fights. Could zoro or Luffy taki out Yes but not so easy even when zoro shishi sond him he got up after a couple of chapters proving he is not glass canon.
Luffy lvl 9
Zoro lvl 8
Sanji lvl 6
Apoo 5.5

Soo what seperates King from another person of his race?
King is alive while the rest of his race has been exterminated, that's what separates them. It clearly implies that not all Lunarians are created equally, and that King is probably the strongest member of his race.

Similar to how Kimimaro was the strongest member of the Kaguya clan and the Kaguya clan's only survivor.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You should expect atleast some form of blow back after years of "Future Sight gg !" arguments.

I do think Katakuri's strong, he dog walks the rest of the YC and he is at the top of my high tiers list. Its just that King just seems better.
Latest spoilers make it go beyond better bro.

Kaido+ defence and Zoro+ offence coupled with hyper mobility and Ancient Zoan staying power.

King is a juggernaut, the perfect fighter.

Imagine that Zoro needs Haoshoku coating before King's Mask even comes off.

Haoshoku coating isn't oneshotting King, he's going to be able to contend with it.

This goes beyond being better, King and Katakuri just aren't in the same class.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Similar to how Kimimaro was the strongest member of the Kaguya clan and the Kaguya clan's only survivor.
Similar to how Jinbe is likely the strongest Fishman while the average Fishmen are nothing but fodders.
Similar to how the Dukes are likely the strongest Minks while the average Mink are nothing but fodders.

The attempts to downplay King by attributing everything to his race entirely, mostly by Mochi wankers, is borderline pathetic.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nah. Too little highlight and no special panel line Jack/Queen. And very little appearance change.

That's partial transformation. We'll see his Hybrid soon.
I'm not convinced that Partial Transformation is a thing.

IMO this was the special panel showing King's Hybrid:

The attacks he used were the highlight.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Latest spoilers make it go beyond better bro.

Kaido+ defence and Zoro+ offence coupled with hyper mobility and Ancient Zoan staying power.

King is a juggernaut, the perfect fighter.

Imagine that Zoro needs Haoshoku coating before King's Mask even comes off.

Haoshoku coating isn't oneshotting King, he's going to be able to contend with it.

This goes beyond being better, King and Katakuri just aren't in the same class.
Ig yeah.

If King has ACoC or a method to combat it, then the low top tier conversation is very much on the cards lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.