Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Because it affects your agenda? When Marco can generate that AP?
Genuine question - were you attacked by birds as a kid or something?

He needs both awakening and FS to fight King. King is an Ancient Zoan. put 2+2 together.

Yes you are lol.
You just refuse to admit the obvious.
:josad:shame Mr 15 min vs Mr. Hours even while weakened

Troll kata AP>> King >~ G3

Cracker and Doffy have better stamina feat than king so far lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
shame Mr 15 min vs Mr. Hours even while weakened

Troll kata AP>> King >~ G3

Cracker and Doffy have better stamina feat than king so far lol
Jack shits on Cracker + Doffy + Katakuri combined stamina wise and he's the other two calamities' personal punching bag when they're angry.

All are Ancient Zoans as well. Plot restrictions doesn't stand here Ndule and you know it.

Yes, Mogura is damn lethal but do you really think it's hitting King when it couldn't hit base Luffy even when he didn't have FS?
I think Oda could make it work or do what ever the hell he want .
Like shit that whole Kat fights was that in a way he even made the man nerf him self for god sake lol .
Plus who is to say that King even has CoO as good as luffy since he was already getting to Kat level when he got spear hit .
Like the next chapter you had Kat calling luffy his equal .

I did not expect Santoryuu to momentarily block Hakai. I did not expect Asura to scar Kaido even with 30+ bones broken.

This is by far one of the most surprising things so far. I never, ever expected Oda to have Zoro master CoC coating just 20 chapters after Luffy learns it. I expected Zoro to have a subconscious usage of CoC coating, like at the end where he was assisting Luffy in Kaido's defeat (whether by aiding or killing, it's w/e), a one-time thing caused out of desperation, and to be mastered in the coming arc.

But boy oh boy, Oda said fuck that and pulled this. @nik87 was right, I guess. Just take your expectations and shove them into skies as far as Zoro is concerned this arc, because Oda's been gifting shit after shit and it's been that way since the very start of it.

Z: The village was called "Shimotsuki"... So it wasn't a coincidence..?

Kids: Did you know? This village was created by pirates long ago! That's what my grandma told me!

H: The famed smith Shimotsuki Kozaburo left this country illegally 50 years ago!

That geezer was a Wano samurai! The swordsmith Shimotsuki Kozaburo!?

K: Swords observe humans, looking for a swordsman to match them!

Shopkeeper: It is said that a sword chooses its owner.

Z: So you've come... to choose me, to test me...!

Z: The sword has no evil intent... Indeed that's true. Then what's lacking is my own strength! Is it possible that Oden, even with his haki being stolen like this, was able to fight so naturally!? Isn't that right, Enma?

BP: Look! It's the Pirate Hunter!

BP: King san!

BP: Let us take his head! We'll get promoted for sure!

Z: What should I do? Should I try to stabilise my haki? If my haki keeps being released at this rate, I might die.

Z: No... This is fine!!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think Oda could make it work or do what ever the hell he want .
Like shit that whole Kat fights was that in a way he even made the man nerf him self for god sake lol .
Plus who is to say that King even has CoO as good as luffy since he was already getting to Kat level when he got that hit .
Like the next chapter you had Kat calling luffy his equal .
That was when Luffy unlocked FS.

Katakuri was stressed even when he couldnt land Mogura hits even when Luffy didnt have FS

But I agree with your overall point. Plot > Powerscaling in OP. Oda can literally make Kinemon survive ACoC attack from Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.