Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
@zzShinichi @mly90
I think Zoro is gonna beat King by using an infused CoC attack with Kinemon's fire slashing technique.
King's secret seems to be tied with his special fire. Just look at him after the shishi sonson. Dude has a flame path on top of where the slash should be, and Zoro said last chapter that he didn't see "blood" coming out of King, despite slashing him multiple times.

King is Nezuko. I cracked the code.
:lulz:
King:

I really wonder if King has CoC at this point.

Reasons For

He has a lot of “Imperial” named attacks
He would mirror Zoro, like Luffy and Katakuri

Reasons Against

Marco doesn’t have it, and King is mirror after him
Zoro becoming a “Ruler” is how he surpasses King

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He doesn't next!
Reminder pre ryuo G3 ragdolled kaido
King isn't doing that.
Why? Because it affects your agenda? When Marco can generate that AP?
Genuine question - were you attacked by birds as a kid or something?

"King can outlast Katakuri " goodluck
Katakuri with awakening (drains stamina) and fs(drains stamina) while loding blood for 3hr still didn't weaken his haki but King who's gonna lose in 15 min can outlast him lol
He needs both awakening and FS to fight King. King is an Ancient Zoan. put 2+2 together.

Nobody is biased, you're hailed
Your reason of King winning is by beating nerfed kata coz you know King can't beat full powered katakuri
which he still can't
Oda's portrayal hadn't chw
Yes you are lol.
You just refuse to admit the obvious.

Reasons For

Reasons Against

Oda might give him....pretty typical to make it a CoC vs CoC battle at this point........ Poor marco...if he had been introduced later even he would have it.

K: You bored of the dojo?

Z: I lost to Kuina again! I haven't trained enough!

Z: eh!? I don't have any money!

K: These are blunt anyways. Now these things are the only things I can make... Use them to practice or whatever.

K: A good sword is a "human carving knife". They are created for the purpose of killing. Blacksmiths create them to take as many lives as possible!!

K: Even swords have personalities. Those who can make the swords submit are swordsmen!

K: Dangerous swords are cursed? What a load of crock, they are meito! The cursed swords feared by the weak have had the honour of a name bestowed upon them! If a sword is fearsome, it means that it is faithfully serving its purpose as a lethal weapon!

K: When I was young, that thing that I made was my life's greatest accomplishment... it was very serious in temperament, so much so that it would give you the chills just to hold it. So I gave that meito the name of the Great King of the Underworld!!!

Z: The Great King of the Underworld... "Enma"
what? zoro fought against mihawk with blunt blades

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sure, but as we’ve seen its not always the case.

Though I guess PIS has been heavy this arc.
You do see that the fights in this arc are ending within hours right? Why do you think so?

Also why do you think every strawhat has been getting pu's which buff their AP? Luffy and Zoro with AdCoC. Robin with Demonio. Jinbe with a new Ougi technique. Franky's Radical Beam was already really powerful and conveniently Sasaki had a weakspot.

That's the only way to put these Endurance monsters out for good. They'd just outlast you otherwise in a drawn out battle of attrition.

Reasons For

Reasons Against

Marco isn't a Strawhat opponent so he got the short end of the stick just like Jack

No Advanced Haki, No Awakening, no CoC.....

Status
Not open for further replies.