Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Katakuri definitely needs Awakening to contend with King. He can't troll in base against someone of this calibre.
2. Can Katakuri last for 5 days? Because that's what Jack did and King & Queen can easily do better when they are not plot restricted to fall in a night.
Do they? I dont usually scale peoples stamina feats in a vacuum because for example Jimbei vs Ace lasted 5 days and Kat who’s much stronger than those versions fell in a few hours.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Those moves did not do the most damage to luffy .
It was the spear move which about pin point damage not wise spread damage .
Hell that is why Kat did back the same shit to nerf him self .
There differnt type of AP damage and they should not be judge the same way .
Yes, Mogura is damn lethal but do you really think it's hitting King when it couldn't hit base Luffy even when he didn't have FS?

Those moves did not do the most damage to luffy .
It was the spear move which about pin point damage not wise spread damage .
Hell that is why Kat did back the same shit to nerf him self .
There differnt type of AP damage and they should not be judge the same way .
Just dumbass arguments. They casually “forget” Katas most lethal moves are with Mochi Drill.

K: You bored of the dojo?

Z: I lost to Kuina again! I haven't trained enough!

Z: eh!? I don't have any money!

K: These are blunt anyways. Now these things are the only things I can make... Use them to practice or whatever.

K: A good sword is a "human carving knife". They are created for the purpose of killing. Blacksmiths create them to take as many lives as possible!!

K: Even swords have personalities. Those who can make the swords submit are swordsmen!

K: Dangerous swords are cursed? What a load of crock, they are meito! The cursed swords feared by the weak have had the honour of a name bestowed upon them! If a sword is fearsome, it means that it is faithfully serving its purpose as a lethal weapon!

K: When I was young, that thing that I made was my life's greatest accomplishment... it was very serious in temperament, so much so that it would give you the chills just to hold it. So I gave that meito the name of the Great King of the Underworld!!!

Z: The Great King of the Underworld... "Enma"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do they? I dont usually scale peoples stamine feats in a vacuum because for example Jimbei vs Ace lasted 5 days and Kat who’s much stronger than those versions fell in a few hours.
Ofcourse yes.

The general rule of thumb I follow is that in a battle of attrition between people in the same tier, the Ancient/Mythical Zoans 100% have the advantage. This is their strength.

King easily hits harder than a pre Udon Kong Gun with the Tankyudon.

You're just too biased to see it at this point.
He doesn't next!
Reminder pre ryuo G3 ragdolled kaido
King isn't doing that.

"King can outlast Katakuri " goodluck
Katakuri with awakening (drains stamina) and fs(drains stamina) while loding blood for 3hr still didn't weaken his haki but King who's gonna lose in 15 min can outlast him lol

Nobody is biased, you're hailed
Your reason of King winning is by beating nerfed kata coz you know King can't beat full powered katakuri
which he still can't
Oda's portrayal hadn't changed
Pero is relatively to Jack
King is slightly above Queen while being paired with Marco too.
Pero being ~ Jack already debunks King being above kata or winning.

Try harder

Status
Not open for further replies.