Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by such destructive feats?

Already adressed the Yc1 stuff above.
The fact he destroyed a part of an island with little charge time relative to Luffy's KKG, or how he's batting around a guy that was able to hold off Hakai for a short while. Those feats are massively more impressive than anything either Kat or Marco has showcased thus far.

I didn’t. That’s why I said Yamato is YC level. Boa clearly has advanced anything Haki related and she’s not Top Tier.

Luffys ACoC looks devastating because of internal destruction Haki + good base.

Issue is not all CoC is the same.
Zoro uses it with his own Ryou.

The dude who can casually chop up Kaido's wings. The dude who momentarily blocked Hakai. The dude who scarred Kaido for life. Every single one of those fear are above Yamato's same proportional ones and now this guy has mastered CoC coating.

I think infusing weapons with coc and coating weapons with coc are different concepts
And when yamato used ramei hakkei the club was infused with coc not coated with coc
same thing is zoro doing:kata:

Sanji doesn't need PU. He only needs someone to help him against Queen.
This isn't time to open 1034 spoiler yet sir...

For real though, everyone who have defeated Flying Six have appeared again.
Robin, Brook, Franky, Nami and Usopp. All have appeared doing things yet Jinbe is mysteriously missing.

Not gonna surprised if he comes to save Sanji's ass later.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I doubt the last part, as I said Katakuri has been spamming Awakened attacks non stop for 12 hours when Kidd and Law stated how stamina draining awakening is.

You are underestimating the stamina reserves of Kata heavily.
1. Katakuri definitely needs Awakening to contend with King. He can't troll in base against someone of this calibre.
2. Can Katakuri last for 5 days? Because that's what Jack did and King & Queen can easily do better when they are not plot restricted to fall in a night.

DON'T WORRY SANJI FANS ODA IS GIVING THE ADV COC IN ORDER OF STRONGEST TO EQUAL ( SANJI = ZORO)

NEXT WEEK IS OUR TIME TO SHINE

IMAGINE ZORO FANS WAKE UP TO READ SPOILERS AND SEE SANJI ADV COC

THE LOOK ON THERE FACE WILL BE AMAZING
STAY STRONG ONE MORE WEEK!!

THE PROOF IS THERE
Exoskeleton, enhanced strength, enhanced healing, invisibility.:kobeha:
The cook ain't getting shit related to haki much less an ability that only the very strongest have, be happy that Judge made him commander level, that is if he can beat Queen. :quest:

Zoro uses it with his own Ryou.

The dude who can casually chop up Kaido's wings. The dude who momentarily blocked Hakai. The dude who scarred Kaido for life. Every single one of those fear are above Yamato's same proportional ones and now this guy has mastered CoC coating.
I have no doubt Zoros lethality is crazy. But we saw vs Kaido it still wasn’t Oden level. It was in between Scabbards and Oden.

It is though. Just look at his best attacks yourself. Power Mochi equalled a G3 Elephant Gun. Zangiri Mochi recieved portrayal similar to Snakeman King Cobra.

Rayleigh, Oden and Zoro have high AP because they aren't nearly as good as Katakuri in what he's best at - CoO/FS.
Those moves did not do the most damage to luffy .
It was the spear move which about pin point damage not wise spread damage .
Hell that is why Kat did back the same shit to nerf him self .
There differnt type of AP damage and they should not be judge the same way .

Status
Not open for further replies.