Theory GoD Valley & King known as God's-

King is from a dead race which were called "Gods", it is said they were eliminated, even by histroy. When Big Mom saw King, she thought that there were no survivors. How can she know that? Why does Kaido have King?

Why were some Celestial Dragons at God Valley? Who were their slaves? Why was Garp and Roger at that island?

It is said that King followed Kaido since he was attracted by his power. I am starting to believe that the Celestial Dragons had King's race as slaves in God Valley, their own land and Rock's D Xebec went their to free while killing Celestial Dragons or something like that.

King might be from that Island, there is a lot of mystery behind King and his Godly title and this island.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
King is from a dead race which were called "Gods", it is said they were eliminated, even by histroy. When Big Mom saw King, she thought that there were no survivors. How can she know that? Why does Kaido have King?

Why were some Celestial Dragons at God Valley? Who were their slaves? Why was Garp and Roger at that island?

It is said that King followed Kaido since he was attracted by his power. I am starting to believe that the Celestial Dragons had King's race as slaves in God Valley, their own land and Rock's D Xebec went their to free while killing Celestial Dragons or something like that.

King might be from that Island, there is a lot of mystery behind King and his Godly title and this island.
Than where all the other Lunarians?

good catch

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
For me, the Celestial Dragons chased out/exterminated the Lunarians from the Red Line and the captured ones become slaves at that island called God's Valley as a prisoners camp (think of Germany concentration camp). Then the war broke out there and young Kaido at that time saw King as the only survivor and decided to take him in. But good theory nonetheless.