Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Kaido and king didnt go there expecting to find the RHP so no they didnt challenge them ( its headcanon on your part) and the fact that King wasnt defeated reinforces the aspects of them backing down from the fight as they were only 2 against a whole crew.
Nah, it's implied/stated that they fought.

And Kaido and King were planning on challenging Marineford IIRC, so it changes nothing.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! WHAT DID I JUST SEE?! Queen calling King a monster wasn't an exaggerating!

But Zoro is hella strong too! Let's say, there wasn't any rooftop feats, Zoro would STILL EXACTLY PROVE how strong and durable he is by enduring all that shit.

So I guess Zoro can finally imbue his attacks with COC? Man, this fight is just crazy!

BTW, I really have a hard time imagining how Katakuri can match this... This guy just destroyed a whole part of Onigashima with his beak missile. HIS FUCKING BEAK MISSILE! And there's possibly awakening too. Forget Bound Man's regular attacks, this shit can rival KKG/Cannon Ball in terms of attack power while it moves like a light beam. I don't think Katakuri can take this, no cap. His only chance is dodging or he gets impaled.
The best part is even Zoro needs a ACOC buff to hurt King. Katakuri literally stands no chance.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! WHAT DID I JUST SEE?! Queen calling King a monster wasn't an exaggerating!

But Zoro is hella strong too! Let's say, there wasn't any rooftop feats, Zoro would STILL EXACTLY PROVE how strong and durable he is by enduring all that shit.

So I guess Zoro can finally imbue his attacks with COC? Man, this fight is just crazy!

BTW, I really have a hard time imagining how Katakuri can match this... This guy just destroyed a whole part of Onigashima with his beak missile. HIS FUCKING BEAK MISSILE! And there's possibly awakening too. Forget Bound Man's regular attacks, this shit can rival KKG/Cannon Ball in terms of attack power while it moves like a light beam. I don't think Katakuri can take this, no cap. His only chance is dodging or he gets impaled.
It isn't lol
KG sent doffy through buildings ! I guess it's also near KKG/Cannonball
Sent kata through pillars.

Destroying rocks =/= KKg level

You're being a fanboy right now

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž

What'er the odds of King having CoC or Adv. CoC after seeing this chapter?

Even Google read one piece spoilers :josad:
those tabs :kobeha:

i know you are mostly trolling, but don't worry, i'm sure oda is planning something good for sanji. queen is underrated, he has crazy durability too and we still have to see the plagues and most likely other stuff. if even HM didn't do that much dmg, you can be sure sanji will get some huge boost

sanji will be > yamato at EoW, monster trio is never going away :goyea:

Lmao. That's a figure of speech. I don't think Zoro is one-shoting King then going to rooftop to split skies with Luffy+Kaido.

I'm saying that even if he did all that, you'd just go and call him <= Katakuri and an in-betweener anyway.

Portrayal, hype, feats and he shits on Katakuri insanely. FS has nothing on ACoC, and Zoro outright surpasses Katakuri in every other aspect by MILES. Two adv haki, insane AP, insane defense, insane strength.

Match-up wise, Katakuri can do fuck all against Zoro's AoEs coated in CoC. Too much AP, too large. Can't avoid, can't counter. Just takes truck-load of damage.

Zoro is an in-betweener, I agree. Katakuri isn't.
Inbetweener!
Next

Cry more to Oda
Zoro is tiers below Luffy!

Literally!

I’m blacklisted and on ignore by most of these marshmallow ass sword gawkers simply because I don’t view zoro as goku or superman lol

my opinion of him make them cry so much even going as far as listing me as a β€œZoro hater” when I’m a fan of all straw hats. Sanji mostly
You say Sanji is stronger than zoro and clowns him most of the time. You really think you're not Zoro hater? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.